12

Sienna POV (Past)

For the amount of crushes I've had before, none of them felt like this.

The tingly feeling in my chest whenever he smilies at me, or the way that when I am with him, I suddenly feel like a million bucks, I have never felt before.

Yes, I am sixteen and it is quite normal to have never felt this way before. But, with the other boys I have had, or believed I had feelings for, I thought the nervousness was a good thing. Nervousness now, I realize, comes with discomfort and uncertainty with who I am going out with. Being anxious about anticipating the next move after a kiss, or our next conversation, is completely different, none of which I realized until now. 

I am in bed this morning, staring up at my ceiling fan with my phone on my chest. A giddy smile is rested on my lips and the butterflies are flooding my body. 

The movie night happened two weeks ago roughly. To my surprise it hasn't been awkward and we haven't had a run in on odd conversations when it comes down to affection. It all seems to happen naturally, which I like.

"Anna! Come help with breakfast!" I hear my Mom shout from downstairs.

My sudden bubble is popped, and I climb out of my comfortable space. I am wearing athletic shorts and a tank top currently, which should be fine considering it is only breakfast.

I leave my phone upstairs to charge, since it is on two percent. We have been texting all night, talking about everything really. To our favorite foods, to what we are excited to do with our lives, you name it.

I walk downstairs with a lingering smile on my lips, and freeze when I see the Styles family in our foyer. 

I feel embarrassed now by my tire, because to my knowledge no one was coming over. "Anna!" I hear Gemma say with enthusiasm. Her arms wrap around my body and she pulls me into her chest. I haven't seen her since last summer.

"How are you Gem?" I ask, hugging back.

Anne and Des disperse into the kitchen with my parents, and I am left with Harry and Gemma. 

"I am good," She says while pulling away. "You look fantastic. Puberty is doing you good." 

I feel my cheeks heat by her comment, so all I do is laugh to make up for my sudden embarrassment. I know she means well, but things are different now.

"How are you doing?" Gemma asks. Her hazel eyes look to me then to Harry who is quiet.

"I am good," I respond. 

Silence rises between us three, which makes me curious as too why. We all do get along, but I wonder if it is an awkward situation for Harry. Then again, I don't know why it would.

"Well, I will break the ice then," His sister says making me snicker. "Harry has met a girl."

"Gem-" Harry scolds with narrowing green eyes. 

"He was up talking to her all night in the living room. He was just tapping away like a giddy school boy." She teases, also making my cheeks flush.

"Gemma, shut it." He says again with a groan. His hand wipes down on his face in embarrassment, making me smile.

Harry and I briefly make eye contact and then look back to his sister. "I think you should bring her around, right Sienna?" 

Her eyes look to me for insurance, so I nod, not knowing what to really say. "How do you know I was even up Gemma?" Harry asks his sister while crossing his arms.