22

Sienna POV

I told Harry that today I will be meeting some of his friends at one of their houses. Supposedly it is to be casual and one of the girls he is friends with is making food.

The lunch starts at one, and it is noon now. I said to him I will be outside at around twelve thirty so we can carpool, and I have to say, my anxiety is really high.

Logans friends were mostly my friends, so I never really had to worry about making first impressions like that. Even with my past ex's, I never really cared to meet their friends, or if I did, I wasn't nervous.

So, with that being said, I do not know why I am nervous.

I stand in front of my mirror, picking at the outfit I just put on. I have blue mom jeans with a short sleeve that is cropped at my waist. I have a black belt to match and gold jewelry paired on my body. I have my hair down too, with a hair tie on my wrist in case I get too hot. For shoes I have black high top converse.

I think my outfit is too basic, but I feel bloated so this might be my best option. My lady cycle is due any day now.

I hear my phone buzz beside me, causing my anxiety to raise.

Harry: u ready?

I sigh to myself and give myself one last look. I am usually never insecure in what I wear, nor care on what people think of my clothing choice. Suddenly, all my morals are out the window.

Me: yeah , be outside in 5

I slide my phone in my back pocket and grab my string purse that has my wallet, house keys, and some random other things I might need.

I exit my bedroom door and and hear loud screaming from downstairs. I find my brother sitting in the hallway playing with some of his action figures. My eyebrows furrow by our parents suddenly arguing. I have't heard them scream like his since before Ezra.

"What are you doing in the hallway?" I question my brother who looks gloomy.

"They told me to stop watching TV so they can argue," He says bluntly, causing my eyebrows to furrow. "You look pretty though," My brother compliments, making a smile rise on my lips.

"Thank you," I murmur. "I am gonna see what they are talking about."

I pinch his chubby cheek, causing a smile to escape his lips. A little giggle leaves his mouth too, which makes me smile.

I make my way to the kitchen, where I see my parents fuming. Their yelling gets paused when they see me enter. "What do you need Sienna?" My Dad asks angrily while tugging his hand thru his milk gray hair.

I haven't heard him say my real name in god knows how long.

"I am leaving to see friends, I just wanted to let you know." I say timidly. Their eyes are scowling on me like I am the issue. "Everything okay?" I question before walking away.

"Yeah, yeah," My Mom says, which is code word for you can leave.

I nod, not even wanting to play mediator which I usually do. I look back up the steps and see Ezra in his own world playing with his figures.

I close the front door behind my body, and I walk down the porch. My eyes look next door where I see Harry leaning against his car typing away on his cell phone.

I make my way towards his body and feel my heart begin to race even more. I still do not know why I am so nervous.

"Ready to go?" I question while standing a few feet away from Harry. His green eyes shift off of his phone, and then to me. A smile goes on his face, and his body stands up straighter.