this love is not over yet

Chapter 26, my love to my life, of Jesus he awake me up and breakfast scramble eggs and hash browns. and some sweet iced tea after we're done eating breakfast. me and jesus
Having gay sex in taking shower, A warm shower hot and and he's very hard with me, kissing all over he drying me. with shampoo and soap before. and I was brushing my gay boyfriend his long short Brown hair, with I love the feeling of his long short brown hair touching. around his tenderness skin and watching his strong sexy body, kissing grabbing each other dicks so very hot, he is so fucking hot lovely. I had to get to work by now Jesus let me kiss, you are one for me. before I go to work doing meals on wheels working with right Tiffany, where clients. I make better money having gay sex with Jesus, but I can't be lazy. I need to help some other staff members but I can't remember their names oh well, who needs it help helping its caring for them.  Driving the van with Tiffany and my boss for people services her named Caroline catz, she's nice and she always pays me but never went out of money. love for life. I called her full name, but she really wants me to call her Caroline.
I can do this, for her right for working and having fun here. Jesus was while, he's Been working he is painting houses. mowing the lawn He gets home about 5:00, like before. I get home at 3:30, get home and eat some chicken strips and french fries love love it! and in a heartache for Jesus, this love is not over yet, he Kiss Me! Jesus it's you my true love! where have you been this whole time, I was wondering to see him, for this gay love, this for us! I want the whole entire world of God, to know that I'm In Love With Jesus take the wheel, the love of my life. And his dick is so juicy, and tasty keep on sucking he said oh fuck don't stop! I will be here for you, he's a very hot gay guy always in my life!  Is it going to be fun! hanging out with him and having gay sex, so we both decided,  to go to church on Sunday. to sing to the Lord and I know it about the Lord! in eating cookies, drinking, lemonade, sweet ice tea and brownies and singing! for the Lord of the real Jesus Christ! My gay boyfriend, is not the real Jesus looks a lot like him, singing, worship, and prayers! old lady,  came up to us she said you do look like the real Jesus! she said,
to the long short hair Brown and a beard. me and him and she told us her name, her name was Scarlet, she said to me good thing, you have a good gay boyfriend! who looks like  Jesus, and then again! she said she's a reading tutor, but I know how to read too! the I love reading books her favorite book is the Bible, it was nice to meet everybody in church. Me and jesus is my true gay lover! my favorite gay men is perfect! that's happened,  I found my gay men, who loved me, and that is Jesus! he is not the spiritual Jesus,
He is just a gay man.  and he's perfect he is my love. but all I need,  kind of sunny and beautiful day! outside in the blue skys!  but the light,  came in like miracles,  from heaven. like we're in heaven, so peaceful and fight everything. is totally free, and equal. In heaven, you get your mansion in heaven. Jesus I'm in love with you, I am in love, with you love, I am totally gay for you! and you for me Jesus Is My Everything, gay boyfriend Jesus is in love with me Proctor park. it was dark and the light it's so beautiful stepping, out of the dark into the light.
To my Lord God almighty, who art in Heaven, I thank you for your divine,  light of  grace, given to me every day. I may not be worthy, I may not be pure and perfect, but I beg you to be merciful. For in your grace, in your faith, I may go on to improve each day. In your grace, I will strive to be a better servant, here as in Heaven. Amen. Then after church was over,  you said that mean he was ping down on the floor, take off his shirt off and he unzipped his pants.
he wants me to touch him, around his strong sexy body! grabbing his dick and sucking it! oh yeah, so fucking hot!
This house is field of gay Romance! this is love, this is true  gay love!this is not over yet, this is so fucking hot! I'm in  love with him, I'm thinking about his last name is dominant.  because, that's his last name my last name I'm David King is so yeah I want to  change my life, being with him. and I feel like a totally different person, a totally different with Jesus just me and him.
Because I have him, I totally like him. have a gay boyfriend look like Jesus I would never be the same, without him.
Jesus take the wheel, I feel my heart closer around him. can hear the emotional one sound of the song, he is like about him. but Jesus my gay boyfriend always there, me two heads are better than one so he's mine.
The Lord says he loves me no matter what, and Jesus loves me that's my gay boyfriend being gay is not a sin, god loves us this gay is Jesus, hottest guys like a fantasy Jesus lives. inside my dreams, and he holds me tight his kiss is my favorite flavor. I love the feel, of his long short brown hair cuz you feel like Paradise. he is soft and clean like a whistle, he save my life all my life to him can I discover, the truth about myself. with Jesus yes but Jesus, is always there with me he is my everything,  and I was like way in the Gay way, the Pay of of the gay way to stay the gay from me Jesus.