author notes

hello this is Alex Gonalez some of the parts are not my quotes but it's from the Bible they might take some time to finish this my book I want to hold it
I really want to publish my book and finish it thank you so much by reading my book
So I hope, you join my story about me that I found a gay man who looks like Jesus. but he looks like him but he's not the real one he's not the real Jesus. no he's not but that's something better the scale up story, feels more real I hope you join every very hot part of it this is this is a gay erotic book.
He gets his present a gay boyfriend for a present, that God sent him to find him they live happy. ever after what to do with you Jesus said to me I will love! you and that was Stay. Together Forever, I'm always but it's not over, yet there's two more books of the series. of Jesus Take the Wheel the second book Jesus I know you always, love me, and The third book! Jesus you're still, the one for me. the gay Love Story. never ends keeps on going how much they love each other and how much they like to fuck, each other so yes! there's three books of Jesus Take the Wheel David and Jesus having a future, together yeah David and Jesus are sticking rich. Jesus gets more of very hot it would be a great idea to make my book into a movie!
This is your typical love story, David and Jesus fine love so quickly and they love it's Channel. this story is about my future if I found a gay boyfriend, and he looks like Jesus or not I love you gay guys who has long short. hair in a field a very hot gay guy for me so thank you, reading my book it means a lot to me thank you happy Reading!