the gay romance of jesus

Chapter 36 holy fuck he looks like Jesus tenderness hotness stronger flea hotness and holy fuck! he is hot very hot me and him get close enough, we are just like this tie enough the gay man I need right now that's him Jesus.
We love to read gay romance novels,  because it's so very hot we get so horny by reading it we had gay pornography pictures in of phones hi got a hard-on gay pictures of The Lion King Simba X Kovu.
he's at the very hot gay pictures on my phone today was a very hot day got the day of heart he is hot you got to read some books about hotness and gayness and tenderness these gay guys are looking for must not love but lust sexually attracted to I got two gay guys in my head. Judas and zeb all my sexual partners. pay on my Lust I need to make a video of on gay XVideos he says, that's my true love jesus Judas and are there on my lust you don't have to pay for love only Pay lust this time I'm paying Judas and Zeb it's just quick gay sex this such as fun and games I paid for them and I don't need to pay for because Jesus he loves me.
I got three big asses and big dicks
I got the love of Jesus not Judas or zeb.
I just don't want you to Judas I want Jesus I just love the taste of Jesus and the love of his Fielding touch of me
I'm not allergic to being gay the trust that I feel you in my body. I Belong With Jesus wish I had two tickets from Three Days Grace for the the consoles I think that Adam and Matt will make a good gay couple the two main singers from Three Days Grace I am i am machine and a good life
The consoles is great what awesome rock band I want is a good life to have a good time I got the good life with Jesus my love feels like la la la glorious
Is a hotel they got a swimming pool and hot tub it's nice and warm and making out Jesus, it was so romantic at night time play music Play Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood that's my gay boyfriend Jesus, you take the wheel for me I put my hands up to the air having Chinese food from the buffet at the cafeteria we pray before we have gay sex so here's my pray.
Father in Heaven, I choose to fix my mind on noble things. I choose thoughts of peace and victory. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. I am not under the curse. He came to redeem me. I am the head, not the tail. I am above, not below, no weapon formed against me will prosper. Please fill my heart with your goodness that I may glorify you in everything I do. In Jesus' take the wheel holy name I pray. Amen.
What's it like to be in love I hope it keeps for begun of your heart out of love that's who I need for Jesus my gay boyfriend being in love all we know of love Lord, there are many members but one Body. And if each local church is "a body of Christ, " there is still that bigger, single, all-encompassing "the Body of Christ. " There is a mystical union among all believers of all time and in all places who have been placed in union with your Son. May I fellowship freely with all true sons of God that I meet and rejoice to see the work you have done in their lives.

So we start kissing touching and feeling up in the hotel room it's what love feels with Jesus you just ran past something slowly and deeply I'm not dead I'm alive I am gay by the stay that way so we sleep together and fall asleep in love I confirmed a I feel Warmness and enderness around him when I'm sleeping with him I was touching his strong sexy body over at the end spot and I was grabbing his dick and kissing we have a quick gay sex and fall asleep before we went to the hotel room getting Pizza cross the street that pizza restaurant pineapple and Ham and some Pepsi that was our dinner before we go making out love my own devices I'm addicted to crisis
Does anyone know that the real Jesus looks like my gay boyfriend looks like Jesus and that's what he really looks like the real Jesus I am ready for the end of the world the real Jesus would take us to the heaven we will fly up to heaven and disappear but the news says that everyone got disappeared Christian and Believers went to heaven I hope the real Jesus come soon we went to church today Sunday at Christmas Eve before the the birthd of Jesus Christ the real Jesus talking about the first Christmas Story a the promise king of his people came to save us the the real Jesus came to us to love us and died for us on the cross and came back the life 3 days later he came back to life and he show his hand the whole of his hand he said I'm coming soon I got my gay boyfriend Jesus if he told her he's nothing like the real Jesus they got one thing in common they look a lot like my gat boyfriend Jesus has 4 looks him looks he's very smart and the tenderest hotness the Day to my gay boyfriend Jesus has one thing in common they love me the real Jesus for my heart and the 2nd my gay boyfriend for my body I went love the shape of you Jesus I'm in love with your body strong sexy. hotness in tenderness I'll know you forever my jesus, I will never leave you.
We are on our way home at the hotel parking stuff ready to go back home
And pick some donuts at the coffee shop and drink some hot chocolate I want to get inside of Jesus pants
he just was driving and he let me to suck his dick while he was driving
I was holding and sucking his dick he said, I can't wait to get home and fuck you right now. he stopped the red light and he kissed me Jesus,Take the Wheel take me to my new home cuz I can't do this on my own I made it to go ready to go to tonight I'm seeing about my gay boyfriend Jesus all right way home we got our stuff and hit it at home then kiss and holding his cheddar dicks he near me and kiss me softly and passionately Jesus wants me to suck his dick right now I should have like invited Judas and zeb for a gay sex parties Jesus take his clothes off come to fuck me now come to kiss me now come to hold me now come closer to me now come and need you now come I want you now come to me now I yours I love you my gay boyfriend jesus he comes in to me Jesus my gay boyfriend kiss me right now the gay romance between us can't stop rubbing my dick about him
Jesus let me suck his dick so much time and tasty oh yeah fuck Jesus Loves Me oh fuck that's it baby
I

guess I'm about be are being inside, all the time you'll be mine this is it this is how I wanted him. he comforts me, he saved me he wants me to his hands into his arms big strong arms.
I wake up right next to buy him everyday I really want Jesus to being my a new match for me for him.