god take me to the light

chapter 18. and this is it O Father, you have chosen us out of the world to yourself, and we are of a Heavenly nation though living on the earth. We are foreigners to those who do not know you, and our ways from you are foreign, strange, and offensive to them. We are also pilhgrims, for this world is not our permanent home. Help us to live for you in the midst of a strange and hostile land, always remembering our true country is above. All I Need is You, Jesus my I love in my life. my gay boyfriend, be wise with us, and be good with us.
Our step over the dark, and into the light. my love my Jesus!
he is my the truth, about my new destiny
my whole world to me Jesus loves me he is for me?  how can it be he's in love with me Jesus! Is My Life jesus is my everything, I love the way he helped, his Big house looks totally clean, me unpacking my video games movies and books on the Shelf we have pineapple pizza. And some ice cold soda. am having so much fun with my gay boyfriend Jesus Take My Hand, I'm always around you my true love.
God, you are my hope when I need you. Above the real one Lord, Thank you for caring for me, for providing for my needs, for making me feel safe and protected. In You I see my true worth. I am treasured by You and Your love gives me confidence. In You, I am everything. Amen. It feels so wonderful, and great you have someone like him you know.  And the back room of the closet has a gym light flip up weights And treadmills, next by the garage, I can't believe how very hot he is I can't take it anymore I need him, and no other guy is going to get to him cuz I saw him first. Sahara so get the hell out of here he's mine! he's mine
Lover of my soul, when you revealed to me that love with

which you loved me from all eternity, it was then that I knew what love really was. You taught me what it is to love on the cross of Calvary. Teach me to love you and others the way that you have loved me. Show me wherein I have failed to truly love, and help me to follow the example of your steps of love and holiness. Amen. It made it so possible that I have a  life, for my gay boyfriend and I didn't have to hide anything at all. my true love my whole life is Jesus dominant, My whole life is with you Jesus me and with my gay boyfriend, and i went to a the beach, and Jesus look very hot with his red speedo! On Look how muscular, and how gay he is I want to grab him by the dick, and and sucking it oh fuck, he his hairy a very strong, sexy body holy fuck! And his nice big ass, like he is a Spartan! would love to eat his sucking his dick ass too he is for me, he put his big cock in my ass humping me so hard,and  feel so good it was a hot day was a perfect day to go to the ocean I'm getting love by everyday with Jesus we were making out in the water waves, he drag me down on the the ground Softly he is so good looking a lovely just look at him.
that we got wet and kissing each other it was romantic lovable and kissing Jesus nothing cannot break between us no matter what. Jesus is allways there with me god is good in my gay boyfriend is always good Dear God, I pray that the words I speak will always reflect your wisdom and your goodness. May I never give into any form of foolishness, Lord, because I know it will only lead to pain and sorrow. Thank you for your guidance, Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen. Today is Easter the day that Jesus came back for the Dead the real Jesus came to us and take us to heaven the rapture we are on our way in which Jesus will come back to us and I'm talking about the real Jesus not my gay boyfriend Jesus my gay boyfriend looks a lot like Jesus says it's very hot and sexy launch short brown hair and very hot and have big muscles I was grabbing his pics and sucking his dick there's nothing I can't do nothing without my gay boyfriend Jesus I need him in my hotel life let's play together and have gay sex a lot,
We went to church this Sunday and we were seeing Jesus,  Take the Wheel and some people say that he does looks a lot like him worshipping our God is an awesome God, Jesus will never left my side up my heart and soul my gay boyfriend is Jesus but not the real one in heaven god  Is My Savior my gay boyfriend Jesus is not the Messiah.
He is not the Son of God he is just a regular very hot gay guy can't walk on water he looks like Jesus but he's not really Jesus cannot bring a dead person back to life at least he's hot and gay he's a really bad ass and kick butt no he's not just hot he's very hot some people are just so stupid, that didn't realize that God loved everybody.
Jesus in love with me he's for me he has feelings for me that he was in love with me he's the love of my life he keeps on kissing me and now he's sucking my dick, and now he wants me to put my dick up to his ass oh fuck Yeah!  that's a load off
thank God it actually fit, why did I say that? me and Jesus is doing it a gay webcam we pick one gay guy on with us maybe pick on  he was always with me, hot we picked him to have gay sex for him you know that I love you boy hot with the gay Joy and joy don't call my name Roberto Fernando just want to kiss just want to touch let me finger with up to the sunflowers, a garden all over the places,  of here you know that I love you Jesus  very hot is the hottest gay guy ever. I don't know why it was a problem? to let us get you Mary to the same sex that you really like.
here is my prey Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your deep love towards me and thank You for sending Your only begotten Son, my Saviour Jesus Christ to suffer on the cross for my sake, so that my sins could be forgiven and that I may live with You for ever in heaven. Lord, I know that I do not warrant Your love and yet You have showered unconditional love and grace towards me through Christ, for which I praise and thank You. He can actually sing, to me and  they made me cry. He is just so lovely look, at his pictures. I don't believe that anyone can hate us this being gay.
But Lord, You desire all his children, to love others as Christ loved us, but my love is not of poor and weak and is far removed for all that You desire of me. Fill me I pray, with the love of Christ that I may love others in the same way that love for loved me, so that as Your love pours into my soul, I may be used as a conduit for Christ's love to stream out to others with whom I come into contact.
Help me to demonstrate Your love, not only to those that are lovable, but also to those who lash out at me through pain or anger, disappointment or loss. May the love of god be manifested in me, and may the love of Jesus be distributed, by grace through faith, to all with whom I come in contact. In Jesus, take the wheel I pray, Amen
Union of briarwood a Big small Town it's beautiful, l  and you feel like you never want to leave.
We worship at Beautiful Lord. in the name of God I have the chosen Jesus of is the spiritual person who died on the cross and came back to life in the 3 days
The other Jesus is my gay boyfriend
He dresses cool he has long short brown hair cool he's very hot and he's gay for me I got blowjob for Jesus he is my gay man spending time together watch a movie Cloverfield, one of my best found footage movies.theaters and eating ice cream M&M McFlurry  my gay boyfriend has really good taste of his lips, and I really love that about him. And that makes me happy and horny. I never have felt like this way before like 10 years before, I was like probably like 12 years old I probably was thinking, that I'm different, i  was born for being gay I just know that I was gay, and that's fine, i bet everyone in the hotel will be straight or gay and that's true you can love who you want.
Have I ever been with a man yes and his name is Jesus but actually his name is Taylor dominant so we took a walk in the park holding hands. On my  And kissing me.