Story

I walked Kayla home around 1 am and returned to my bed only to cry. Searching my room I find my book and being to write quickly as a stubborn tear stained the page.
" the times I think of this and the way I feel I honestly hate myself and the way my heart feels. I can't help that I do love you but how could that send me into an edge of frenzy where I try to drown myself? I don't think you're the cause of this heart. I think it's the mind. It's poisoned and wants us dead. But I don't want to be dead just yet. Maybe tomorrow mind. Maybe tomorrow. " I yawn sliding the book under my bed curling into the middle of my bed hoping I can sleep.

Three hours later an to no avail I can't sleep. I sigh going to my bathroom for my sleeping pills. Swallowing two with a handful of water I return to my room to find my dad standing in the door way.
" did I wake you?"
"Go to sleep Taylor and stay off your phone."
"I wasn't on it I just had to pee.."
"You heard what I said."
With that he slams the door and I hear him cursing and and naming off why he hates me. I sigh as I crawl back into bed letting a dark wonderland take over. I hope I never come back from this black poetic wonderland. It's better than my real life anyways.