Them

"Taylor can you hurry up? You're going to be late to school."

Does she really think I care? No one at that school talks to me. It's just like I'm at home, except I can't listen to music there. It's more like hell for me. I wonder if it's any different for Kayla kayla_fate or Alex.
"I'm coming. Just wanted to look nice today."
I wonder what everyone at school thinks of me. They probably don't even know I'm there. I try my hardest to be invisible. Especially when it comes to the untouchables, they always seem to have something to say if you even look at one of the boys they crowd around. I'm pretty sure they have me on a death list. Probably Kayla too since Alex talks to her.

I walk to my locker to see Kayla standing by it, had she been waiting for me to get here? She looks as if she had a long night, makeup covering the dark circles under her eyes. That makes two of us. Her being by my locker has my anxiety sky rocketing. This is the first time I've spoken to anyone at this school.
"Hey you're Taylor, right?"
"Yeah, Kayla right?"
"That's me. I noticed we have all the same classes, wanted to know if you would like to sit with me and Alex sometime."
She said that and was down the hall to our first period. I hope she saves a seat for me.

I squeeze through everyone and find Kayla has a seat saved for me. Thank god. I finally have someone to sit with in classes now. Two people actually. I slide in the seat in between them as the bell rings. Kayla smiles and says something about she's glad I took up on her offer, but I'm zoned out in my own world. I tend to do this a lot. I zone out and get stuck in my little depression of thoughts and my anxiety kicks in to overdrive. I hate it.

Class seems to never end when it comes to geometry. I steal a glance at Alex to only find him already staring. I turn my head quickly and focus on my paper where I'd been writing a quadratic equation. I could feel my hand shaking. I hate my anxiety.