Swipe your nose like a credit card

So I went to the pool and when I got there I saw two of my school friends. They told me that 4 boys from my class (Tucker, Jace, Jordan, and Casey) were there too. Anyways we hung out for a while and vibed. Then my friends started to talk to the boys. For a while I was like just waddling behind them, and then we went to the deep end of the pool and were showing off tricks. But alas we had to get out of the water for divers, so I did me a lil cannonball off the board and went to the normal end. Then we got a football and started to play a game where one person throws, the others try to catch it, whoever catches it becomes the new thrower. It was actually pretty fun and I got the ball, and I was throwing it for a while but then my dad came in and I had to leave cuz it was storming. Anyways, I guess they aren't as annoying out of school as they are in school.

Oh yeah, and I tried to throw a piece of foam at someone and it missed by like 2 feet and he just stared at it (It was not one of the guys I was hanging with). Anyways I blushed so hard out of embarrassment that it literally burned.

Q: Do you guys watch any MCYT? Specifically DSMP but just any?

A: I do not watch DSMP but I don't have any issues with the people who do. I do however sometimes watch other Minecraft YouTubers like LDShadowLady. :)