This puthy is wet, come take a dive

💫Talks about virginity 💫 💫sexual stuff (again, not explicit)💫

Guys, just so you know I truly have lost my virginity. As in consensually. With safewords and everything. I suppose I technically haven't gone all the way since I don't do penetration cause of some dysfunctions, but in my opinion just having consensual sexual intercourse is losing my virginity. I mean, technically virginity is just a matter of opinion. Right?

And maybe it wasn't as grand as making love with candles surrounding us. But it was solid, and it was nice. That's it. That's all I had to say. Thought I should say it. And maybe I didn't wait until marriage, and maybe we broke up almost a year ago now, it was still nice while it lasted. And I'm not gonna let anyone judge me.

I don't think I'll ever do penetration. That's just how I feel. And I'd rather be comfortable than do something just to feel more mature. I understood that it wasn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be. As long as it's safe, consensual, and legal who the hell cares. Besides losers.

So don't feel ashamed of your sexuality. If you and the other person/people wanna do anything in your
relationship, you can do it. And if you don't, don't feel pressured. <3

Q: Do you guys like FNAF? If so what's your opinion on the games?

A: I love FNAF! It's been one of my favorite horror games for years. I used to practically beg my dad to buy me the games on the app store but he never did. That didn't stop me from watching playthroughs though. Though the timeline is almost always sloppy however you piece it together.