𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 1

" you are leaving?!"

Zhan stopped in his steps and looked at his mother with a guilty expression.

" mom., not again!"

Zhan let go of his luggage and walk to his mom. He get on his knees.

" please mom, I really need to go!"
Zhan said with sadness in his eyes as he hold his mother's hands.

Mrs. Xiao Yin smiled sadly and kissed zhan's head allowing him to leave.

She looked at Zhan slowly moving out of her eyes. She let her tears down.

Xiao Yin is not a woman who would cry easily. But she loves her son enough to feel hurt everytime when her son hide something from her. She knows her son is keeping something from her, but she is scared to get on her son's way.

_________

London _
2.30 am

It was midnight when Zhan reached his private villa which he brought in his friend's name.

Xuan Lu opened the door for him and let him come. Her eyes held disappointment which made Zhan feel more sad.

Zhan walked towards his room with heavy steps. He slowly opened the door and entered inside the room. He made his way towards the sleeping figure and sit next to him with a heavy heart.

He eyes teared up looking at the pale figure. He noted those white lips which were red like cherry. his heart stirr in painfully knowing he was the reason for his every pain.

Xuan Lu entered with a cup of warm milk. She felt sad looking at zhan's face. She offered the cup to Zhan.

" I hope you are staying this time!" Xuan Lu said looking at zhan with hopeful eyes.

Zhan looked at her and nodded slowly.

_____________

11 Am_

Zhan was working in his study when he felt a presence near the door. He smiled a little knowing his baby is awake.

Zhan giggled at the baby snicking at him from afar.

"Honey!!!" Zhan softly called out his love.

Zhan chuckled looking at the baby face picking out of the door looking at him with big doe eyes.

"Come here!" Zhan asked softly again. He sometimes can't believe he really can sound so soft.

The figure near the door slowly come out and made his way towards Zhan who was looking at him with soft eyes.

Zhan patted his lap asking the boy to sit.

Zhan hold the delicate figure of his love securely and rubbed his cheeks making the boy lean into his touch.

" honey!!! Forgive gege..!!" Zhan said in a sad voice making the boy look at him with tears.

Zhan looked at his husband's teary eyes. His heart ached terribly. Just how much he wished to make the boy smile yet he always ended up making him cry.

Zhan felt like it was just tomorrow when he fall in love with this angel and brought the whole orphanage.8 months ago Zhan saw this sweety dancing with his friends in orphanage where he went to donate. His heart felt that it will bust out of his chest with just one glance. He was so in love that he approached the boy scaring him. He still remember the way the boy cried and screamed fearfully when he hugged the boy who was already panicking. At that time he was really scared and wanted to calm the boy. After that incident he was scared to approach the angel . He got to know that this angel lost his family when he was just 5 and what's more terrifying was that his parents are the reason why he lost his family. He wanted to make it up to the boy with his whole heart but he was scared. Later the boy approached him own his own when he hurt his hand. It was the turning point and zhan made sure to give his whole heart to his honey. Later they get married and zhan moved with Yibo to his private villa which he brought in his friend's name.

" gege please don't cry! Yibo understands! Yibo doesn't want gege to lose his job because of Yibo!" Yibo sobbed with sadness wiping Zhan's tear which he let out unknowingly.

Zhan was scared looking at his Bobo crying so sadly. He felt sinful that he keep lying to Yibo yet the boy always understand him.

Zhan hugged yibo whispered sweet words trying to calm him down.

Zhan was truly scared and guilty. He built a relationship purely on lies. His one lie ended up into uncountable lips. He wanted to love Yibo gently which leads him to act all sweet and humble which he is not. He made a fake impression in front of his husband to gain his heart. He lied about his job, he hide his family. He was scared to introduce yibo to his family as he fear they won't accept yibo.

Wang Lei Yibo's father was engaged to his aunt. Mr. Wang was already married and had Yibo even before his engagement with his aunt. Just because Yibo's mother was an orphan, wangs never accepted her, they forced Mr. Wang into the engagement threatening him with his mother's life. Later with his friends help Mr. Wang run away from his marriage and his aunt had an accident trying to search for him because she loved Mr. Wang. It didn't end well. His aunt lost the capacity to walk and his family was furious.

Zhan still remember the way his father screamed at his people to get them alive or dead. Yibo's mother left yibo in the orphanage where she grew up. Trying to lead the people away from their son, they both died in a accident.

It was a coincidence that he came across Yibo's parent's pictures otherwise he wouldn't be able to gather this information. He was scared that his family won't accept yibo. He was guilty to face yibo as the son of the people who made him orphan. He couldn't even properly introduce himself to Yibo. He lied that he help his friend Hai Kuan in his business and has to leave for business trips frequently. He lied that this is his friends house. It's just that his little Bobo is too innocent and naive to understand his lies. His husband is like a baby too guileless. He easily trust his every lies because of his soft heart and trusting nature. It just hurts too much to lie, yet he keep making lies because he fear his husband will break.

He can't even imagine to face yibo with his lies as he fear to see the pain in Yibo's eyes. He will surely die if Yibo look at him with hurt.

..........

𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲