𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 5

Zhan entered their room as he was done with his work. He just wanted to snuggle into his baby husband and sleep yet he face his horror as his husband was nowhere in their room.

Zhan hurried down to living room to find it empty. His heart was beating fast in both fear and anxiety. Before leaving for his work, he surely tucked his little husband on his bed., yet where is his hubby?!

He again went up and checked every room one by one. Alsh., he did not find him there also.

It was almost 15 minutes yet he couldn't find his husband. Rage was written all over zhan's face. He almost made his mind to shift Yibo into a small house as long as he could have him with him with in a hand distance. It was almost 11pm. Just where the fuck his husband hide?!

Zhan finally made his way towards terrace. He opened the door to find his husband curled upon the sofa.

He stood there for a few moments trying to breathe regularly

He stood there for a few moments trying to breathe regularly. He fear he will scare his husband if he went like this in front of him.

After a good moment of time, Zhan slowly made his way towards his husband.

Yibo felt someone sitting next to him, before he could turn back, he was held into a pair of familiar arms, tight enough that he couldn't even move let along turn back.

"Gege?!"

Zhan felt his last bit of anger slipping away from him with his husband's voice. He still has hard time controlling his anger in front of Yibo sometimes, he only need his Yibo to call him out and it's works amazing.

" it's 11pm Yibo! Why aren't you sleeping?!" asked Zhan pulling Yibo onto his lap and placing a few kisses on his half exposed shoulder.

" I couldn't sleep!!!" Yibo said in a low voice. It was true. He finds it hard to sleep without Zhan's arms. It was never like this before. He had no parents. He grew up in an orphanage, they sure loved him yet he has to sleep on his own, in a cold and lonely bed. But Zhan gave him a warm bed, always put him to sleep hugging him close. He became addicted to Zhan's warmth that he always has hard time to sleep without Zhan.

" you should have come to gege if you couldn't sleep!" Zhan complained worriedly.

Yibo pouted remembering he did came but Zhan was too busy to notice him at the door, so he slipped away.

" you came!"
Zhan slowly said noticing Yibo's silence. Of course his husband must have come!

" Silly me! Forgive gege for not noticing his precious baby!" Zhan said nuzzling into Yibo's neck.

Yibo sighed as Zhan was again with his sorry rant. He sometimes found it amazing that his husband could ask forgiveness 100times a day without doing anything other than showing his care and love.

" come! Gege will put Yibo to sleep!"
Zhan cheered in a excited voice.

They both made their way towards their room.