𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 4

8pm _

Xuan Lu entered the living room to found a pouting Yibo who was trying to make an angry face yet he was too cute that it melted her heart.

" Yibo?!"
Xuan Lu called her precious baby trying to gain his attention, succeed in the process.

"Lu jie...!"
Yibo whined pitifully giving her all his attention in the process irritating Zhan.

Xuan Lu couldn't help herself but to die over Yibo's cuteness. She looked at Yibo in amusement when Yibo almost jumped up and run towards her.

"Yahh.. Yibo don't run!"
Zhan shouted in annoyance from behind as Yibo never actually listened to him. He was jealous that it's so easy to get Yibo's attention.

Xuan Lu laughed in her mind looking at zhan who was drunk of vinegar.

Xuan Lu hugged Yibo adding more vinegar.

Xuan Lu wander what did Zhan do again to make Yibo like this. Yibo must be desperate to whine like this. As much as she knew, Zhan never left any chance to fulfill Yibo's demands, but sometimes he doesn't give to Yibo's weird wishes so Yibo whine to her.

Xuan Lu slowly took the whining Yibo to sofa and made him sit.

" What is it?!"
asked Xuan Lu sitting next to Yibo.

" Yibo wants a dog! But gege's not listening..!" Yibo whined desperately trying to make her agree his gege.

" No., you are not having it!"
Zhan said strictly.

Xuan Lu sighed heavily. This small matter and the couple making a big mess of it.

" No., Yibo wants a dog! " Yibo looked at Zhan stubbornly.

" I said No yibo! Repeating it again and again won't change my mind! "
Zhan said frustratly as he almost heard the same thing over 30 times.

" what's the problem?!" Xuan Lu asked looking at zhan trying to think any reason her Overprotective friend saying no to his husband which hardly happens.

Zhan huffed at little in annoyance.
He narrowed his eyes and looked at xuan Lu.

" it's not safe!"
Zhan exclaimed coldly.

" How are they not SAFE? Don't be mean gege!" Yibo whined pitifully.

" they are not just safe! That's all you need to know!" Zhan said frustratly. He couldn't believe Yibo called him mean. But had no heart to argue with Yibo.

" Don't be like this gege! Yibo had dogs at home! Yibo knows better! "
Yibo argued over thinking why can't he have dogs here, when he had a lots in his home (he means orphanage).

Zhan's eyes twitched hearing Yibo.

" this is Yibo's home!"
Zhan snapped at Yibo. He hates it every time yibo mentioned orphanage as his home, never here.

" calm down guys!"
Xuan Lu cut the upcoming arguments fearing the couple to fight like cat and dog like they sometime do.

" you make him understand that! He won't just listen!"
Zhan argued back.

"Zhan..."
Zhan cut Xuan Lu in middle...

"Listen here., I won't listen to him this time. He just watched an anime and now asking for dog! One day he will watch some dragon then come to me whining for a dragon! Do I have to time travel to get a dragon for him!" Zhan said irritatly.

Xuan Lu looked at Zhan ignorantly. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her friend's weird imagination. How did Yibo turn her arrogance and ignorant friend to a weird dummy.