𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 7

Next day _ 10 am

Zhan could be seen working on his laptop on the bed. Next to him his little husband was sleeping peacefully. It's just that Zhan felt Yibo might have trouble carrying himself once he wake up so he choose to work there, inside their room only. Otherwise Zhan hardly work inside his room as he fear Yibo might get scared from his work tone.

After half an hour Yibo stirred in his sleep, getting Zhan's attention who dropped his work at once and put his laptop aside.

Zhan looked at his little husband as he blinked his eyes open after a few trials as he was trying to adjust the brightness.

"Gege!"
Yibo mumbled in sleepy voice as soon as he opened his eyes yet his mind was not clear.

" good morning honey! It's Past 10., still have a good day dear!" Zhan said with a Childish tone.

Yibo slowly and tiredly clear his mind away from sleep. He looked at Zhan and smiled sweetly.

Zhan felt his heart beating fast with Yibo's smile, which made him hold his chest a bit.

" Good morning Zhan Ge! "
Yibo wished back getting Zhan out of trance.

Zhan breathe in an out a few times trying to calm his racing heart. Even after months of their marriage Zhan still couldn't find a way to stop acting like a dumb person in love who get an racing heart whenever his husband smile at him.

Yibo who was smiling ear to ear in happiness as he woke up with Zhan sitting next to him, almost yelped as Zhan suddenly hovered over his tiny body.

" Gege..? Wh__ um..."
Yibo couldn't even complete his words as Zhan suddenly attacked his lips. Yibo was speechless as Zhan started his day with his kisses.

After a few minutes of open mouth kisses, Zhan felt like he needed more so he slipped his hand behind Yibo's head and hold him steadily trying to deepen the kiss as much as possible making Yibo whimper at the force. Zhan pushed his tongue inside Yibo's sweet mouth, licking his warmth and fighting with his tongue. Zhan kissed Yibo for a few more minutes then slowly leave his mouth after giving Yibo's sweet lips a few bites.

Zhan put his weight on his left elbow as his right hand found it's way to his husband's cheek., he stroked Yibo's cheeks gently making Yibo lean into his touch.

As much as Zhan wanted to admire Yibo's pretty face, he still had to feed him. He slowly got up and placed a kiss on Yibo's head making Yibo smile lightly.

" wait a bit okk., I will be back soon!"
Zhan said to Yibo as he get down from the bed and wear his slippers and walked out of the room.

...........

After a few minutes Zhan again entered their room after asking their caretaker to cook something healthy for Yibo.

He slowly made his way to Yibo who was pouting cutely.

" Sore?!"
Zhan asked as he was aware of Yibo's feelings.

Yibo slowly nodded and opened his arms widely like a baby asking Zhan to carry him.

Zhan chuckled as he took the offer and carried Yibo like a cola who was clinging onto him like a baby wrapping his legs around his waist.

Zhan slowly put Yibo down on the sofa inside the washroom and got him his toothbrush and paste.

" Yibo's hands are fine!" Yibo ignored Zhan's advances as Zhan was trying to help him brush like a baby.

Zhan shake his head with a cute pout and tried to brush Yibo with his own hands.
"Let gege take care of his baby!"