𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 2

" Zhan Ge!"

Zhan flinched as his baby husband screamed his name. He looked at the door which his husband threw open. He felt sorry for his ear and the door. His baby can be too loud at times.

" Zhan Ge!"
Yibo yelled furiously as Zhan was not responding to his call.

"Yes, baby!?"
Zhan finally responded to his husband's mad voice and dropped the file which he was working on.

" you are so cruel gege!" Yibo hissed slapped his hand on Zhan's desk.

Zhan sighed knowing what cruelty he did with his husband to get screamed like this.

" Gege is sorry!" Zhan said sorry without any hesitation. If it was any other person he would have never admitted his fault but it's Yibo his pretty husband whom he loves too much.

" Gege is always sorry!" Yibo again slammed his hand on the desk this time a little harshly.

Zhan hold Yibo's hand before he could slam his hand against the desk again. He rubbed Yibo's pink hands. He doesn't want his precious husband to hurt his delicate hands.

" I hate gege!" Yibo yelled and ran away snatching his hand leaving Zhan anxious.

" Don't run! Yibo! Hey!" Zhan yelled back getting up running after him.

" Yibo, I said stop running! You will fall!" Zhan yelled with worry trying to catch upto him.

Finally catching upto him, Zhan circled his arm around Yibo's waist and seized him up from the ground.

"Akk- let go of Yibo!" Yibo screamed thrashing in Zhan's hold.

"Stop struggling! Gege's sorry! Okk! Don't! Yibo! You will hurt yourself!" Zhan said in worry as Yibo keep fighting in his hold trying to get rid of his hold. His baby can be stubborn at times!

"Ahh" Yibo teared up as Zhan was holding him too tight.

" Yibo?" Zhan whispered feeling Yibo stopped struggling yet putting pressure to get rid of his hold.

" Yibo is hurting! Let go!" Yibo sobbed a little.

Zhan put Yibo down securely, facing him he hold Yibo's back supporting him feeling his husband might fall.

His eyes twitched at Yibo's pained expression. Without second thought he carried Yibo up and moved towards their bedroom speedily.

He laid Yibo back on the bed. His expression was full of worry and guilt.

"Gege"
Yibo sobbed out into a whisper holding onto Zhan's arm.

Zhan called Meng Ziyi, his personal doctor.

" Gege! Pain"
Yibo sobbed weakly hugging Zhan's arm.

Zhan felt like a terrible husband again. He keep hurting his husband knowing how sensitive he is.

He teared up looking at his husband's shivering body. If he was the old Zhan, then he wouldn't even spare a glance at anyone without getting a reasonable worth. But With Yibo, he felt all the emotions which he never felt. He ended up crying watching his husband cry in pain.

Yibo felt wetness on his cheeks and looked up to see Zhan crying silently. His heart throbbed at those tears of his gege. He get mad at himself for making Zhan cry knowing how protective his husband is. His husband hardly stay sane when he cry.

" Gege! Stop crying!"
Yibo mumbled weakly. He was surely in pain. But watching zhan cry, his pain doubled.

" I am sorry!"
Zhan said looking down in guilt. If only he was sane enough to hold Yibo without using strength. He blamed himself for always using his strength even if unknowingly. It's not the first time.

" don't say sorry! Hold Yibo! Yibo will get better! " Yibo said pouting with sadness.

Zhan nodded like a baby and pulled Yibo up onto his lap and hugged him warmly.

Meng Ziyi entered Zhan's bedroom after some minutes. She sighed looking at Zhan.

"Again!" Ziyi mumbled weakly as Zhan looked at him and nodded. He put Yibo back onto the bed who was almost unconscious.

After checking Yibo, Ziyi inject Him making him whimper a little then Yibo blacked out totally.

Zhan again sit next to Yibo holding onto his hand.

" Zhan! What happened again!" asked Ziyi expecting an explanation again.

" He was having too much ice-cream, he didn't listen when I asked to stop! So I threw his ice-cream!"
Zhan replied with guilt. Remembering the morning when he almost begged Yibo to eat proper food at least not only ice-cream. But his baby ignored his words so he threw his ice-cream away in secret. He knew he messed up when he realized Yibo was going to get mad. But he only wanted to keep him healthy. He never knew he will end up hurting him in the process.

Ziyi sighed and hit Zhan's head making him pout. Her best friend will be death of her one day. She ran out of hospital in hurry thinking something bad happened. But here his friend ended up hurting his husband because of a silly matter.

" you know his condition is sensitive" Ziyi said in displeasure.

Zhan nodded silently.

" Zhan, who snatches pregnant people's food! You dumbhead!" Ziyi said in irritation. She repeated Zhan again and again not to irritate Yibo but here her friend is such a dumbo.

" Stop pouting! You shitty man!" Ziyi said rubbing her head. She really wish to knock some knowledge into Zhan but it's impossible to lecture this shit head.

" I repeat again! Don't put pressure on his stomach, don't wreck him like you used to!" Ziyi ordered again. Last time she repeated those words and here she go again to take care of Yibo.

Zhan nodded like a bullied child.

" also, stop snatching his food yarr, last time you took his chocolates, this time ice-cream. Aren't you aware how it will affect him. It was you who pampered him and made him obsessed with those snacks." Ziyi was again at the same lecture.

" listen, I don't love to lecture you always., but you should also understand that you always leave him alone for weeks, so at least let him distract himself with whatever he likes, after all he got such a lying husband!" ziyi said with a heavy sigh. She couldn't understand Zhan's heart. She couldn't understand how could Zhan leave his 2 months pregnant husband alone and leave for weeks, then get back and try to interfere with his likes.

Ziyi left with bitterness in her heart again. She couldn't understand what Zhan wants anymore. She has seen how much zhan love his husband. Love him enough to beg her to move here to London. It's not like she could reject. Zhan did help her too much so she couldn't say no. But at times she couldn't understand why Zhan will hide Yibo away from his family. He got Yibo pregnant at 18. It's not that she has gotten problems but knowing how sensitive Yibo's pregnancy is, Zhan still keep leaving him alone with a few workers. It's hateful to watch the boy stress.

Ziyi hates herself to admit that she hates how Zhan is handling the situation. She has a soft spot for the adorable child. She couldn't understand how could Zhan just behave like this. Her heart hurts every time Yibo collapse out of weakness or depression because of his early conceiving. But that innocent child won't speak a word against zhan nor ask him to stay. He is just too good for Zhan.

She just hope Zhan won't leave him alone this time.

___________𝓨𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓲__________