𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 3

_ Author's note _

Guys, there was a mistake with the cover and title before. I actually published the book with wrong name. So I changed it from
"Hold On" to " Come back"
As " Hold On has another plot., I did a mistake while writing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy Reading.

..........

It's been a week now. Zhan has been very attentive to every single thing regarding Yibo. Zhan learnt his lesson hard way. Watching his husband in pain because of him was enough for him to be careful.

It was almost evening

It was almost evening. Yibo was sitting outside. He was going stuffy inside the house. He had gone to Zhan but watching him working so eagerly he couldn't bring himself to disturb him. So he come out alone and enjoined the breeze with his fevorite songs.

His eyes were closed, head resting upon a pillow. His thoughts traveled past.

He remembered the day when he Was having fun with his friends inside their home ( he means orphanage). They were practicing choreography for the upcoming event when Zhan walked into his life. Zhan was looking so intimidating and cold that he couldn't even move a inch away from the man, but his friends ran away at once leaving him in total despair with a man who was looking like he was eating him with just eyes.

Yibo remembered Zhan asking something, but he was too scared to listen what he was asking. He remembered the cold man hugging him when he was scared of his voice. Later he panicked and passed out. He was relieved that the man stopped coming into his sight after that day but he could feel his eyes on him continuously. It's not that he was complaining, after all the man was sponsoring their orphanage.

"Xiao Yibo!!!"

Yibo flinched away hearing the same cold voice. He shivered looking at his husband making the same cold face and almost walking in furry towards him.

Yibo had an sudden urge to run away. His gege always scare him when he get angry.

With in a few seconds Zhan come to Yibo with an angry expression and Wrapped a blanket over Yibo's tiny body.

Yibo cowered away from Zhan's eyes feeling intimidated by Zhan making him sigh in annoyance.

" Yibo, how many times should I repeat myself not to come out in those thin clothes. It's cold outside, do wear something warm if you want to play out!"
Zhan nagged Yibo worriedly making whimper pitifully that again Zhan scold him.