𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 - 6

⚠️Warning⚠️
🔞This chapter contains mature content, don't read if you are uncomfortable!

"Honey!"
Zhan called Yibo sweetly. He really hoped that Yibo's anger is not in high as last time he angered his husband he got kicked out of the bed.

Zhan sighed as Yibo ignored him and tried to act like sleeping., of course he knows his little baby can't sleep peacefully without his arm.

He again entered inside the blanket and hugged Yibo making him struggle.

Zhan didn't mind all the fight Yibo was putting with him, all he has in mind was to clam his little husband. Yibo was just 17 when he fall in love with him., later as soon as Yibo hit 18 he tied Yibo with him in the name of marriage as he was aware of his position. He couldn't just wait till Yibo grow up properly and marry him., as he knew Yibo would have lots of questions for him if he wait till. Just because Yibo is a child who grew up in a orphanage, he didn't know much about the outside world which made it easy for him to convince Yibo to marry him with a limited information.

" Let Go of Yibo!"
Yibo yelled frustratly putting all his strength in his hand and push zhan's arm away from his chest. Sadly Yibo couldn't even shake Zhan's arms with all his strength, moreover Zhan was really careful holding Yibo. He didn't hug Yibo from his little waist like he always do, because he was scared to hurt the child which was growing instead his little husband, he had his arms wrapped around Yibo's chest which made Yibo's arms inside Zhan's hug and of course yibo could only pressure a little with his wrists to make Zhan let go of him.

" I don't like what is gege doing!"
Yibo mumbled sadly as he finally dropped the fight.

Zhan eyes twitched a bit hearing Yibo. Zhan slowly let Go of Yibo which almost made Yibo crawl away from Zhan but sadly he couldn't as the next moment Yibo was pulled towards Zhan.

Yibo tried to fight it again yet he was smoothly pinned under Zhan who was hovering over him which almost hide Yibo's small frame under him.

Zhan felt sad with Yibo's sad eyes. He knew from the starting that Yibo only accepted him because he got all the shares of love he was carving from his childhood. And Zhan never left any chance to show Yibo affection and love he deserves. Basically now that Yibo is away from orphanage which he still calls his home, Zhan had to give him more love making it seems like only Zhan is the reason of Yibo's live. He really felt sad that from last month he made Yibo feel like he doesn't want to love him like he used to before. He is aware Yibo needs both physical and emotional love. Only emotional feelings won't work.

Zhan slowly Lowered himself making sure not to put his body pressure on Yibo. He put his hand behind Yibo's head and hold his head securely and locked their lips for a few moments which made Yibo threw his hand and legs at him violently.

Feeling Yibo restless Zhan let go of Yibo's lips.

" Don't play with Yibo!" Yibo yelled at Zhan in anger as he thought that Zhan was at it again, giving him hope then again he will sleep like nothing happened, Zhan has been doing this from the time he get to know that Yibo was carring a little Zhan inside.

" Yibo is not a thing that gege can play with! Yibo is gege's legal partner, the first and last person Gege fall for! Yibo shouldn't blame gege like this!" Zhan said strictly., but inside he was very hurt. It was hateful when Yibo said he was playing with Yibo.

Xiao Zhan surely had lied to Yibo uncountable times., built their relationship secretly yet there was never a moment where he was untruthful about his feelings towards Yibo. Only his love was true to Yibo between all his lies. He couldn't bear it when Yibo thought he was playing with him.