Update

Hello everyone, I would like to quickly announce that I published another book.  I am still writing Returning Home but it is almost over sadely but if you liked this story then you'll really like The Secret Sister

Anyway thats all I wanted to say, go read the first chapter more will be out in a weeks time but for now enjoy and take care

Hello I am colabing with @michalarae on Like Fire and Ice.  It is under her account but I am tagged in every episode, it is a love hate kinda story and will have many turns in the near future.

(LOKI MARVEL AU FANFIC!)

Sweet, Charming, Kind, Caring, Funny, Gentle...

Loki is everything Elidi's mother told her a frost giant could NEVER be. She was sent to Asgard by the orders of the fire giant king, Surtur, to assassinate Laufey's Son. At first, she thought it would be easy. Kill him and get out of Asgard before Ragnarok, but love always complicates things...

Should she follow orders like a good fire giant soldier and daughter?

OR

Should she follow her heart to a love she's always longed for with Loki?

------

"Kill him tonight, or you are no daughter of mine." She grabbed the back of my neck, forcing me to look in her eyes. "You kill him tonight, Elidi, or I will, and you'll be banished from Muspelheim for the rest of eternity."

-------

"Eli, No!" I heard Loki's voice shaking as he wept over my head in his lap. "Please Eli, I can't lose you, I love you!"

"I love you too. Eternally." I used all my strength in the moment, trying to will the words to come out louder, but they were still a mere whisper.

"Eli." His lips crashed onto mine upside down, all the passion of our time apart conveyed in one kiss. It filled me like lifeblood, and my eyes fluttered open.

"I'm fine, Loki. Promise." I started to sit up with his assistance and turned around to see those familiar green eyes boring into my very soul, filled with love and tenderness.

"But... how did you?" He asked, his hand running along my cheek gently, tenderly.

"I told you," I said, dropping the magical disguise I had clung to for oh so long and allowing the orange-red tones spread over my flesh, revealing the hot, blazing blue fire within my eyes and the flicker of light in my long red hair. "You could never hurt me."

------

Like Fire and Ice is a twisting, turning, Loki-centered novel of enemies to lovers in a Marvel AU! Read on if you dare!

Hello everybody I am writing another story if you want to go give it a try, a little description is down below.  I'm currently getting a lot of chapters edited so you won't have to wait long to find out whats happening in the book

Your Tony's sister and nobody knows about you but what happens when you fall in love with Captain America and your big brother doesn't approve

When your whole existence is a secret and nobody knows u you live in the attic of stark tower but what happens when a certain avenger gets curious and finds your room how will it play out and what will Tony do in the end while he is trying to protect you

-/-
"Steve" I dropped my head. Remembering Anya is painful I didn't even get 5 minutes with her before Yelena had to take her away from me.

"Stop playing games" he snapped causing me to flinch.

"I'm sorry" I dropped my head to the floor, letting it hang "I lost her" I let slip out of my mouth, breaking into sobs

"You lost who?" Steve asked worried getting down on the floor, looking up into my red, puffy eyes

-/-
"Why worry I'm nothing but a pest in your way" I tilted my head to the side looking him straight in the eyes again

"Your not a pest and I will always worry about you no matter what, you are my sister." I could tell he truely meant it again but I couldn't stand this anymore

"No I'm not, I have no family anymore. You left me and you sent me away to a father who cares what I can do and only that so please leave" I pointed to the door letting the venom in my voice lace every word that left my mouth

"NO you need to let it out and talk to me this is what you really need and if you don't believe that now you will someday when this is past and your happy in Steve's arms again" Tony had a smile on his face

"Your dad" I said looking at him narrowing my eyes

"What the hell does that mean?" he asked more confused than ever

"Hey believe what you want but I know the truth and that is your Howard and don't know how to be anything different" I felt something in my heart break more

Continue if you dare in The Secret Sister, now found on my profile page

Another story-

Hey everybody, I have finished with this story and my other stories, but I do have one I am working on now, it's called Damaged Goods, I dropped the description down below. I update every Saturday, the time changes between each week, it's kind of whenever I have time to get on my computer and update, but I hope you give it a try and like it as much as I do. Okay I'll stop chatting, and let you read the description.

Life is tough, it never gets any easier for a girl named Zoey, but what happens when she meets a guy who changes her life forever. It may not be in the way you think though, but another guy sure does change her for the better. When Zoey loses all hope in life, and what plan she has in sight for her, she is slowly giving up, losing herself in her own troubled mind. Lies and nightmares, taking over her life. Damaged goods can always be changed into something magnificent if you put the time and effort into it, are you up for taking a ride along, and hoping to find out all of Zoey's secrets and why she never gets a break in life.

-/-"I just wanted to ask if you are okay?" he asked, sincerity in his voice.

"I'm fine" I fired back, not in the mood, I've had a shit weekend and I am completely over it at this point in time.

"If you say so" he retorted, turning his attention back to the road, and I returned my attention to the open greenery outside of the moving vehicle.

"I do" I said, giving no more room to argue about what he saw in my room. Again it was silent, but Noah can't seem to keep his mouth shut.

-/-

"Zo you're in your room, it's okay to let go" I whispered, giving her cheek a little kiss. She clung to me even tighter and didn't let go. I tried to look at Zoey's dad, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Please stay" she whispered out, choking on her sobs.

"Okay, okay I'll stay" I said, grabbing her again, and scooting her over so I could lay on her bed with her. "I'm not going anywhere" I said, soothing her, I looked up at her dad, and he didn't even seem fazed.  

Hello everybody, my friend is in the process of writing a story, yes it is a work in progress, but let's be honest. Who's story at first isn't a work in progress, I hope you guys check it out, and enjoy reading it. I edit them and there is real potential with the chapters, but have fun and continue on reading.

It all started one night, Nala was at a bar, a mysterious man talking her ear off, but trouble came knocking. She missed her chance the first time, and nobody knows if she will get this tall, dark, mysterious man back. Only fate will bring them back together, if it is in Nala's cards. Want to know what happens, if she gets him back, or loses him forever. Keep reading to find out who ends out on top with Nala.

Written by:  Abby56858