Highschool field trip

Author here, please comment any tomboo oneshot ideas^^!
About the characters:
Tommy: a hybrid of unknown breeds, by people know him as the mob, chicken. His mom ofcourse is mumza and his dad is philza. His 2 brothers, techno and Wilbur, techno being the oldest of 19 and Wilbur being 18. Tommy is 17 and in highschool, his bff is tubbo yet tommy is always jealous of him. Tommy goes to a highschool called M.C.H.
Ranboo: a hybrid, black half enderman,white side unknown. His mom being puffy and his dad unknown. He has no siblings and he is 17 years old. He has no friends because everybody at his highschool makes fun of him for how he looks. He is 6'9 and goes to the highschool O.M.C.H
Tubbo: he's a hybrid of a human and a goat. He loves making others luagh, and is a bright ball of sunshine. Nobody knows who his parents are yet he always says its not important. He's 5'4 and can get mad very easily, in a playful way. He is 16 and his bff is tommy. He has no siblings yet he always thinks as if tommy was his older brother. Tubbo goes to the highschool M.C.H
*i know theres more characters but I don't wanna name sorry*

Nobody's POV: It was 6am and tommy woke up. As he sat up, he looked at the clock and packed up his 2 of his suitcases because he was going on a 1 month field trip with his school, to Vermont hills, a very strict camp sight. There were very weird rules like the one stating, "must be a certain mob do enter certain parts of the forest" and knowing tommy, he wouldn't be allowed in for what he was. Honestly he didnt know what he was exactly, nor did his family...
As an hour passed tommy finally finished getting ready and hopped into the car while tommys mom drove him to school.

TOMMYS POV:
I arrive to school and tell mumza bye. I grab my suitcases and head to my homeroom. My teacher of course was my dad, philza. Everybody loved him, he always treated everybody as his own children, while all of our other teachers were dicks.
I set my suitcases next to my desk and went over to talk to tubbo while we waited to line up to get onto the bus.

RANBOOS POV:
As I woke up and checked the clock I realized the time and sat up, quickly getting up and packing. I had woken up late and I didnt want to miss the field trip my school was having today. I got dressed a headed downstairs to the car.
"Hey ranboo ready for your field trip?"puffy said, smiling while driving. "Yea sure am puffy:!". Ofcourse she treated me as if I were her son, but I never got the courage to call her mom. After all she was more of a friend in a motherly way.
As we got to the highschool I got out and told puffy bye then headed to my class, ready to get on the bus.

~narrator here: I do part 2's on the oneshots if you guys ever want part 2's. But I'm getting tired and this took 2 days to make xd I havent slept yet- so just comment if you want a part 2! And comment other ideas for tomboo oneshots!~

|~585 words~|

Started: 4:00am July 8th
Ended: 2:15pm July 10th qvq