highschool fieldtrip |part.2 loves|

Narrator here: it may be short me sorry! Its almost 1am for me qvq. Hope you love it loves! And be sure to comment tomboo oneshot ideas and make sure to check out my other books! Also hote my book life advise was written by my friend- theres a part 2 of me explaining that! Enjoy part 2!

Tommy's POV:
     As we were talking in class we were then disrupted by philza giving an announcement. "Oi little fuck eyes over here please! So we will be going on the field trip with another highschool and you will be par in with 1 person from that school." Hearimg the news I got real upset but didnt who it, cause I wanted to be pared with tubbo. "Ok, so the pears with his school and the other is, sapnap with Karl, quackity with purpled, Niki with minx, suprisingly Wilbur and techno." Philza kept saying names. I was worried I'd get paired up with somebody who would bully him, yet he was hopping hes able to bully them. Then the worst part came..tommy and his partner.. "Now last kids are tommy and..ranboo!" Philza said putting the list down. What?! Tommy said in his mind. Whos ranboo?! Tommy said again in his head. "Ok everybody your partners should be here! So grab your stuff and find your partner, they have the same number sticker as your number in class" philza said walking out. Just great, tommy said thinking, then headed out.

Ranboos POV:
  I waited near the bus for my partner, turns out his name was tommy! I really hope he's nice though and not like everybody else who makes fun of me..so I sat down and waited making sure my sticker was noticeable.

Nobody's POV:
  Ranboo then saw this boy, fluffy strawberry blonde looking hair, it looked very fluffy and he really wanted to touch it, the boy also had a red and white shirt, and looked really cute. Ranboo then put on a mask to hide his blushing as the boy walked up to him. "Guess your my partner..just great" he said as ranboo stood up, not caring of he was a bully and smiled at him.

While tommy was searching for his partber he saw this talk half black half white looking kid and realized his number and walked up to his. "Guess your my partner..just great" tommy said. He looked up at his partner wondering while he had a mask on, but was able to see that his partner smiled, then tommy realized he was perfect to mess around with, and maybe make his month miserable.

Tommys POV:
As we walked to boared the bus I push my partner out of the way and got onto the bus. My partner seemed to fallow me, we found a seat at the back and sat down, it was so crouded!
"So uhm hey I'm ranboo!" My partner said
"Never asked ugly bitch" I said not caring if it was rude, and laid my heads on the bus window.

Ranboos POV:
  Me and my partner found a seat at the back but it was crowded. I decided to introduce myself.
"So uhm hey I'm ranboo!" I said, but got a really bad response
"Never asked ugly bitch" he replied, which kinda made me give up trying to make friends with him, and looked away, knowing the trip was gonna be 5 hours.

About 2 hours into the trip I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder and looked over to find out it was my partner fast asleep. I decided to let him rest and rested my yea on his blushing hard, but managed to fall asleep.

                                       ~phew hours later~

Tommy's POV:
   I woke up to my head being on somebodys shoulder and their head on mine. I look up to see it was my partner ranboo!
Though I'm not gonna lie...he was actually kinda hot..wait what am I thinking! He's my enemy! I shouldn't like somebody like him! Hes just a- a freak! Though...a cute one...

I finally got up and he woke up, to our surprise we were left alone on the bus,but I was to tired to get up.

Ranboos POV:
As I woke up realizing he was awake, I blushed but luckily my mask hidthe blushing, and I looked around the bus to realize it was empty.
It was a risky move but..I took my mask off and looked at my partner.
  "So if your not gonna tell me your name I'll give you a nickname! Hmm...how about..strawberry! Yea I like that nickname!"
   "Ugh your annoying" strawberry said annoyed but then looked at me.

Tommys POV:
"So if your not gonna tell me your name I'll give you a nickname! Hmm...how about..strawberry! Yea I like that nickname!" He said.
"Ugh your annoying" I said, secretly actually liking the nickname..it was a good nickname actually. I took the risk and looked at him, then found myself looking at his lips, I just..wanted to kiss him so bad..then to my surprise I feel something grab my chin.

Nobodys POV:
Ranboo caught tommy staring at him, then caught him looking at his lips and took the risk, grabbing his chin making strawberry look at him And they locked eyes, then after a minute Of them locking eyes ranboo gave in and kissed tommy. Tommy was in pure shock but gave in and they both enjoyed it. It lasted for a phew minutes until they stopped to take a breath.

Narrator here!: I started this at 12:12am- and finished at 1:53am qvq

I hope you enjoyed! Please vote for the story! And comment ideas for more oneshots! I love you all! You guys made my day when I got 6 votes for highschool field trip! Thank you so much!! See you later loves!

|1000 words in tottal lol- hope you enjoyed my loves, bye!|