Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry everyone but I've been working on the next part until my world completely shattered on June 30th of this year. Technoblade will be missed and I hope to write a fanfic in honor of him. I'm doing worse then when I first heard the news because I didn't want to believe that it was real. I hope to continue the one-shots when I get myself back together. I'm sorry for everyone's loss, loosing the blood god was hard for all of us. One time on a live stream he said to Phil that when he died he'd take over the kingdom of god. I may be a Christian but I shall cheer him on and hope he shall win. We love you Technoblade, make us all proud! 

For those who have not seen the video the link is below this sentence:
https://youtu.be/DPMluEVUqS0

Fly high king we are proud of you. You tried your best to change every worrying moment into a happy moment. You were so witty and made every worst moment into a moment we could cherish.

If this chapter gets to 20 votes I will make a book of Technoblade quotes, famous sayings, and funny moments (including links to certain videos) in honor of the legend.

We love you Alex.. Become the god of heaven! fulfill your dreams in heaven..