My prince |~Part 2~|

A/N: sorry it took so long to make a part 2, I am working on going it highschool this year with atleast the last quarter having a B or higher.

Warnings: Gay, Tomboo, homophobic dream (sorry it just fits this story-), more homophobes, slurs?, cussing, grammer mistakes, spelling mistakes, bad story line, a tired as fuck narrator who jhad to much of fucking energy drinks :).

I forgot to mention goerge was a female in this story.

Philza is slight homophobic in this chapyer but very understanding.

I don't ship them irl even though yes they would be cute together, but I am shipping my own AU of them.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

3rd POV:

The sun was starting to rise, with shades of a pretty light orange and pink, light shades of blue, and a tint of violet purple, lighting the morning sky. The youngests door began to open quietly, trying not to wake the two boys up as the oldest came to give the young knight a blanket. Taking his leave the same way he came in, quietly.
    The quiet creaking of the door awoken the blonde, only to wonder who walked it. He got out of bed to change into play clothes his father would definetly get mad at.
  Walking out of the closet he noticed the taller boy covered up in the blanket and walked over to him, only to rip the blanket off the taller.

T:"WAKE UP DICKHEAD!"  Tommy screamed only to frighten the other.

T: "Stop being lazy let's go!"

R: "A-alright!" Ranboo struggled to say, stuttering over his words.

Without hesitating any longer, Ranboo jumped up from the hard floor and quickly got dressed. He noticed the prince wasn't in the room and rushed out leaving the door wide open.

R: "TOMMY? SIR?" Ranboo shouted, worried that he lost the prince.

----------------------------------------------12 minutes--------------------------------------------

Ranboo had finished looking through the castle nder 12 minutes which was suprising. The young knight eventually ended up bumping into someone and to his relief it was Tommy.

T: WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy shouted as he slapped him.

Ranboo only smiled I relief that he wasn't gona get fired. He suggested they both take a walk to the garden, but tht was until a small alien boy about Tommy's height came running in quickly hugging the young prince.

P: "TOMMY! I MISSES YOU"

T: "DUDE SAME!"

Ranboo just stood there watching until one man busted in grabbing Purpled by the hair.

???: "STOP HUGGING GUYS YOU FUCKING FAG" a man screamed. He had a mask that only smiled at everyone, with a green hoodie, and blue jeans.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Im so sorry it's short!!
I'll most likley make part 3 and I'm very sorry that it's been awhile since I wrote another story! I lost motivation I hope you all can forgive me. I'm also very sorry that it's cringe. I'm planing on continuing this book until the 'My Prince' chapters are done as well as start either  a book or a oneshot of badnoblade.

Love you all! Get lots of sleep, food, and water. BYE!!!

Time started: June 10th 2022, 10:31.
Time finished: June 10th 2022 11:02

Words: 528