'My prince'

||A/N: I have found out many people are uncomfortable with tomboo, though I am not shipping them irl, but if I ever do it is not the actual people.
Cussing
Flirting
Bad grammer and spelling
People used: Philza (king,32), Technoblade (next in line for king, 18), wilbur (Prince17), Tommyinnit (Prince, 15), Mumza (queen, 30), Dream (knight,22), Purpled (Knight, 17), Ranboo (bodyguard/knight in training 16).
Ships used: Purpledinnit (?), Tomboo (definetly), Kristina (Idk if Kristina is mumza name so- we'll just go with it).
Diffrent things meanings: ---: time skip/next day, [ : thinking, ~: Flirting, × : shipping, *-*: starting/end of story||

Credits: @woofi_dreams (Idk if that is how you spell it but I tried)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

3rd POV:

It was a normal summer day, the 3 boys messing around in combat training. Their mother watching closely at the boys, so none of them stab eachother instead of their training buddies. Everything was quiet, all that could be heard was the grunts and swords clinging with slight sounds of luaghter and tommys loud voice everytime he lost, until a guard came in, bowing down to the queen.

D: Your majesty! King minecraft requested to see Your youngest.

K: Really now? Ok then, you may be excused Wastaken

D: Alright your majesty

Dream took one final bow, then took his leave.
Mumza stood up and called for tommy to come up into the stands where she was watching them from.

T: YES MOTHAH?!

K: Tommy lower your voice, you are right in front of me.

T: SoRrY~!...

K: Phil has requested to see you, you may return back to practice right after.

T: AWWWEEEEE NO FAIRRR!!!

K: Now Tommy.

T: FINEEE...

Letting out one final sigh and watching her youngest leave the room, Mumza went back to watching her two oldests fight tommys fighting buddie.

Tommy's POV:

I walked down the hallways, barley lit for it was around 8pm. I reached the big arched doors to the thrown room after a good 3 minutes. I put my hands on both doors pushing them open to reveal Phil sitting on his golden throne, carved with crows and tiny ruby embers emerged into the throne. Standing next to him was a half black half white male, dressed in gold armour (beginner knights wear), with mismatched eyes of green and red.

T: What now Philll?!

P: Tommy since you are 15, and very immuture, I jave found you a knight in training to be your bodyguard till you are 18.

Tommy paused for are second looking at the male then back at his father.

T: WHAT?! ME? IMMUTURE?! HOW DARE YOU BITCH!

P: Tommy lower your voice...Anyway this is Ranboo, your 'bodyguard', treat him with respect.

R: H-hi!

Ranboo spoke up quietly trying to get along with the boy, as tommy just rolled his eyes and scoffed (ares expected).

T: Whatever. OI ranboo, don't get in my way!

Tommy walked back through the same hall he came from but turning into a diffrent hall to his room, with the poor enderman hybrid trying to catch up to him. As they entered Tommy's room, filled with trash and dishes, as well as toys and clothes scattered everywhere, all but his red as rubies bed, with a black bed sheet and red blankets. His bed was the only thing clean enough to lay down without a problem.

T: If your so special clean my room bitch!

Tommy scoffed while looking at the poor kid angrily.

R: O-ok! O-o-on it!!

Ranboo tried to not stutter but tommys anger scared him, as tommy pushed him out of the way and walked out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been 3 hours since Ranboo was left and lone to clean the loud blonds room, it now being 11:42. The room was spotless, not a spec of dirt to be seen. He was proud of himself, for that he should for he cleaned better than the maid have in their time serving the Royals. Just as the enderman went to take a rest sitting on the princes door, Tommy walked right in getting mad at the poor boy for trying to rest.

T: WHAT THE FUCK?! I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD REST DICKHEAD!

Tommy said in a joking voice, though the poor boy couldn't tell.

R: I-i-im s-so- I-i d-dint p-please don't g-get mad!

Ranboo tried to say a complete sentence without stuttering, but was met with the blonds loud luaghter.

T: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SO STUPID! CAN EVEN TAKE A JOKE AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

R: h-huh?

T: LAME! for that you're sleeping on the floor DICKHEAD!

Tommy yelled slightly scaring Ranboo, as he only nodded in agreement and went to the shorters closet to change put of his armour. Once the ender boy walked out he noticed the blond already tucked into bed, with warm white fluffy pajamas on and what appeared to already be his hair sticking up do to the electricity from rubbing his head on the pillow. Ranboo only laughed at the boy he had to protect, while making sure he was asleep. He soon turned off the lights and curled up onto the icecold floor, hoping to fall asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N:

Word count: 947

Started: February 11th 12:43pm to February 13th 12:17 am
2022

I will be making a part 2 but I'm really tired right now, I had to go to a funeral, and something jappened on the way there and back.

Have a great day/night/afternoon! And even if you didn't I hope the next day will be better!!

By dms are always open if you need someone to talk to or vent to! And if needed I can always give u my discord to talk there! Bye!