highschool feildtrip (part.3 loves)

Narrator here!: ok loves this is the last part since I'm running out of motivation but please comment ideas for tomboo oneshots loves!

Nobody's POV:
Its been a week since they got to the camp sight and a lot has happened. 2 groups got kicked out for 3 days, techno nearly killed people, Wilbur spent almost everyday inside his and techno's cabin writing songs, and Tommy and Ranboo started secretly dating.

Tommy's POV:
It was a normal day here at the campsight, or so I thought, I mean I was still asleep.
As soon as I started waking up I felt something, like a person, infront of me, like we were cuddling and my eyes shot open. To my surprise it was ranboo, and we were on his bed!
I was a blushing mess you could say.
Then he woke up.

"..mm..strawberry you ok?.." Ranboo said in a tired voice.
"Yep! All good enderboo!" I said trying to not stummble on my words, and got out of his bed.

Ranboos POV:
I felt something..well somebody, sit up so I opened my eyes to see tommy getting up and I re-closed my eyes.

"..mm..strawberry you ok?.." I said, still tired.
"Yep! All good enderboo!" Tommy shouted, I could tell he was flustered, he wouldn't stop stumbling on his words, then I watched him walk into the bathroom.

Nobody's POV:
Tommy got ready then came out of the bathroom. Tommy wore black ripped jeans and..ranboos sweater. He wore his normal red and white shirt under it.
After tommy came out, ranboo noticed tommy was wearing his hoodie and started blushing.
Before tommy could see the flustered boy, ranboo walked into the bathroom to get dressed.
Ranboo soon walked out also in a hoodie, but Tommy's hoodie, he also wore a plain black shirt under Tommy's hoodie, and blue jeans.

The boys walked out of the cabin and into the the cafateria to get breakfast. The boys sat down and chatted for an hour eating pancakes and orange juice.

"Let's go for a walk a babe!" Tommy accidentally said out loud, causing everybody to look at them and techno to get furious.

"Ranboo...I wanna speak with you...outside!..." Techno said furious, and walked outside waiting for him.

Ranboos POV:
"Let's go for a walk babe!" Tommy accidentally said out loud. I could feel everybody staring at us. I start to stare at the table, and gulp as I heard footsteps coming over.

"Ranboo...I wanna speak with you...outside!..." Techno said. I could hear he was really mad with the tone of voice he used.

Nobody's POV:
Ranboo stood up and walked outside.
Tommy felt really bad and kept hopping techno wouldn't hurt him..

Phew minutes later there was a loud bang and techno walked back in covered in blood, but not to much blood.
Ranboo also ended up in the hospital ofcourse but got discharged a week later and continued to date tommy.

                                           ~The end~

Narrator here!: hey loves! Sorry its short and cringy-
This is the last chapter I will do on the highschool Au but please comment ideas for more oneshots! Thanks loves!

Words: 543

Started: July 14 2:49 am
Ended: July 14 4:02 am