MEET THE MAD MAN

[Welcome to the world of Bluebeard. Host, you are required to accomplish the following missions :

1) Discover the secret room.

2) Expose Bluebeard to the public.

Completion of the missions will increase you ranking. Good luck, host.]

Noel found himself in a moving carriage with two women, who were arguing.

"Mother, I do not want to marry Leonard!" The younger lady snapped, her cheeks were red and her green eyes were burning with fury. She was Nora James, Noel's younger sister in this world. The youngest and only daughter of the James family.

"Other young women your age has already married! Do you want father to be humiliated for not being able to marry off his only daughter?" The older woman said, her voice rising with each word. From Noel's memory, she was his mother in this world. Doris James the main lady of the James family.

As Noel scanned all of his memories he found out arguments like this between Doris and Nora were frequent, so he just decided to ignore them and look out of the carriage window. He admired the Victorian era's London streets.

They were heading towards the Bluebeard mansion since they were invited to the birthday celebration of the eldest son of the Bluebeard family, Edward Bluebeard.

Noel wondered what kind of person Bluebeard would be. The pervious owner of the body had never met him and from the rumours they had heard, Bluebeard was currently married with his sixth wife.

"Dear Brother, please tell mother to stop!" Nora's desembodied voice called helplessly, distracting Noel from studying about his mission.

Noel turned his head inside the carriage and looked at Doris.

"Mother—"

"Noel! Please stay out of this! Or help me persuade your sister to marry Mr.Leonard!" Doris said, she was frantically fanning herself. All the screaming and arguing must have boiled her blood.

Noel smiled and calmly began, "Nora is no longer a child, she knows she needs to get married. I believe Mr.Leonard is not the only bachelor eligible to be the son in law of our James family."

He turned towards Nora and smiled, "We are currently heading to a very huge ball, I am sure Nora will met someone and catch their fancy. It really doesn't have to be Mr.Leonard."

Doris opened her mouth to argue back but Nora hugged Noel tightly and gushed out her appreciation

"Thank you brother!"

Doris huffed and began to fan herself faster.

"And if you find someone even more richer than Mr.Leonard, mother will be ecstatic." He whispered to Nora.

Nora giggled at his words.

"You speak the truth, brother."

Noel felt the carriage slowing down and looked out of the window again. They had passed through a magnificent gate and an endless view of the large land came in sight.

The carriage stopped among other carriages and there were loud chattering of people as they greeted each other and headed towards the party.

Noel pushed himself up to go out of the carriage. However, he lost his balance and fell flat on his face on the ground.

"Sir! Are you alright?" Noel heard his footman's worried voice along with some gasps.

Noel pressed the palm of his hand on the ground and pushed himself up with a painful groan. He had hit his nose and it throbbed lightly. Noel bought a finger to feel his nose. He hissed lightly.

A stretched out gloved hand came into his view as Noel rubbed his sore nose. Noel followed the hand and looked at it's owner.

A dark haired man was smiling at him.

The dark-haired man had a traditionally handsome face with hades black eyebrows which bought out his piercing, electric blue eyes. He had firm granite jaws, with pinched cheekbones. His broad shoulders were adored by his dark coat with golden linings and his wavy dark hair which reached till his shoulder blades were tied in a gold-colored ribbon.

"I am afraid you cannot sit on the ground whistle bearing the stares of people around you, dear sir," the man mused, his blue eyes sparkling with light hearted amusement.

Noel looked around and flushed red when he saw that people were looking at him and whispering to their companion.

Noel took the man's hand and got up.

"Forgive me for the trouble, good sir," Noel muttered to the man, " I go by the name of Noel James."

The man's name made Noel forget his current embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you Mr.James, I am Edward Bluebeard."

When I was editing, I noticed that I had wrote "JUNE" instead of "NOEL" I was so mad about it lmao.