HARD TO LOVE

Bluebeard felt something inside his chest hurt. It clenched and twisted and it felt broken.

A heartbreak.

He weakly held his chest, his eyes getting blurred as he looked down at his own chest. He let out a weak chuckle when he felt tears roll down his cheeks. He looked at Noel who had no empathy in his eyes.

"So apathetic." Bluebeard mumbled.

"My lord, we need to leave," the guard's voice rang from outside.

Noel looked at the door and back at Bluebeard.

"I am not coming with you!" Noel declared and ran towards the door. He flung it open, surprising the guard who was about to bow but Noel ran passed him. He headed towards the grand hall downstairs.

"Your grace! It's too dangerous there!" The guard called and was about to run after Noel but Bluebeard beat him to it.

"Noel come back!" Bluebeard called, his voice scraping with desperation.

The crowd Noel was running towards was blind and angry, they did kill anyone without thinking right now.

And Noel knew that.

As he approached the crowd, a bearded man pointed his finger at Noel and yelled.

"It's that killer's friend! They must be together in this!"

Noel kneeled on the floor as the crowd ran towards him, yelling and waving their weapons in the air.

Somebody hit him with a shovel,  the impact had him landing in the floor with a loud thud and a crack.

Noel heard somebody scream and weakly turned his eyes.

Bluebeard held a long sword in his hand and was stabbing people blindly. His eyes was however fixed on Noel.

Noel closed his eyes and turned away.

"Noel!" Bluebeard screamed as he ran down the stairs, slashing his sword at anyone in sight.

Somebody, stabbed a dragger on his shoulder blade but Bluebeard's sight was only on Noel.

Along the way Blubeard received more and more injuries but he only stopped when he was in front of Noel's body.

He weakly slumped down and him

"My precious," Bluebeard whispered. A single tear slipped pass his eyes. He held Noel's limp hand and kissed it lightly.

Noel stirred lightly and opened his eyes. He was surprised to see Bluebeard crying.

"Was it so hard to love me?" Bluebeard weakly whispered, his question.

Noel looked at Bluebeard searching for any kind of excitement at seeing such a bloodbath and when he found none, he gave a weak smile.

"Yes." Noel answered.

"So cruel." Bluebeard muttered.

Bluebeard held Noel's hand tighter when somebody ran him through with a sword. Hot blood trickled down his chest and soaked his clothes.

He met Noel's eyes one last time and fell on his chest and slowly closed his eyes.

At least we die together.

Okay so this is where Bluebeard ends.
If you guys enjoyed it and want to read other parts please join STARY WRITING/ DREAME and find me as : dancing_pony. And look for my story. FAIRYTALE SYSTEM is complete there and by reading there you will help this broke as fuck writer of yours :")
Love y'all 💘