III

Chapter Three: She Will

Sun poured in from beyond the open curtains, illuminating the entire room. Nicki's eyes had been glued to one corner of the bedroom, that held nothing of interest, but she was simply too tired to move or to look elsewhere. The right side of the bed was empty and had been neatly made despite her still being in bed. She slowly sat up and let the comforter and silk sheets fall from her upper body, exposing her breasts. The cool air of the room penetrated her body, sending goosebumps down her arms and hardening her nipples. Images of the previous night flooded her mind — the sex was everything she had been hoping for, for a very long time. She had been pleased properly.

She pushed the comforter back and climbed out of the large bed. The patterned marble tiles of the bedroom floor felt cold against her feet. Despite the wild night, she noticed that the clothes had been picked up from the floor, and hers, more specifically, were laid neatly across the couch with her heels lined up in front of the couch. Beside her dress was a towel and a washcloth. She smiled to herself and grabbed them, walking towards the master bathroom. Just like the bedroom, everything inside of the bathroom was grand.

After a much needed shower, Nicki found herself back in the bedroom, standing just a few feet away from a woman in a gray pantsuit, black heels, and large black Gucci shades

After a much needed shower, Nicki found herself back in the bedroom, standing just a few feet away from a woman in a gray pantsuit, black heels, and large black Gucci shades. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun, and she had her laptop tucked underneath one arm as she sat two bags on the bed.

"Williams had me pick these up for you. They should fit, but just in case they don't, I picked up a few other things. Dimitri has breakfast ready for you, so you should get dressed before your food gets cold. Also, Williams told me to inform you that he's in his office if you need him... he had an important business call to take, so he shouldn't be long," the woman spoke quickly.

"Thanks...?" Nicki said, processing all of the information.

The woman nodded and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Nicki looked at the bags, seeing a Target bag and a Fendi bag. She opened the Target bag first, seeing a few toiletries, a comb, a brush, and hair gel. She emptied the contents of the bag onto the bed and sat down, untying the towel from her body. She moisturized her body before applying the deodorant. She then opened the Fendi bag, pulling out two boxes. Inside of one was a belted sheer midi dress. She quickly slipped it on and smoothed her hands over it. It fit like a glove and felt comfortable. In the second box was a pair of leather Fendi sandals to match the dress.

"Who buys Fendi after..." Nicki mumbled to herself, putting the sandals on.

She closed the boxes and put them back into the bag, then grabbed her new toothbrush and toothpaste, heading into the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and slicking her now frizzy hair into a low bun, she had everything placed neatly on the couch beside her clothes from the previous night. Exiting the room, she began exploring the large Hidden Hills mansion. Everything looked extremely fancy and luxurious. She came across different art pieces and room with doors that were closed shut. The smell of food lingered in the air, but before she could reach the kitchen, she stopped in front of what looked to be Meek's office. There were two large glass french doors, and beyond them, she could see Meek sitting at a large desk with the phone pressed to his ear. In his other hand, he tossed a pen up in the air, caught it, then repeated the action. Nicki raised her arm and knocked on the door. Meek looked up and motioned for her to come in.