XIII

Chapter Thirteen: Troubled Waters II

"Let's start off with the basics of the contract."

Meek's voice was low and smooth as he spoke about the thick stack of stapled papers that rested in front of him. Nicki nodded in agreement, leaning forward to grab the copy of the contract. Meek watched her with curious eyes as she flipped past the table of contents, going straight to the subheading titled "Term". She leaned back against the couch, looking up at Meek as she rested her hands in her lap on top of the contract.

"As stated here, our term will last for two months. This includes your training, which will start immediately after signing and last for a week," he spoke.

"What will be our focus in training? I know that every Dom is different with their submissive training," Nicki curiously wondered.

Meek gave her a small smile. "Obedience, limits and the use of your safe word, conditioning and operant conditioning, and skill training."

"That's a lot for one week," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"It may sound like a lot, but those are only a few things. I want to focus on those specifically, because those traits will be significant in your role as my submissive. So even after that week of your training, we will continue to focus on those areas. Your training is just to cover the basics and help you become familiar with your role."

Nicki nodded, running her thumb along the paper as she processed the information. She wasn't new to the submissive lifestyle, but Meek was the first man in her life who seemed to know what he was doing when it came to being dominant — and he did it so effortlessly. Nothing about his role was forced, and he rarely, if ever, hesitated.

"I had a contract before this one," he began, gently stroking his beard. "I scrapped that one to write this. My goal here is to guide you and explore your limits with you. I intend to learn you, your body, the things you like and dislike..."

A smile spread across Nicki's face as she watched him speak. "The contract is in my favor?"

"Yes. It's crucial that I learn what kind of submissive you are," he nodded.

"Okay," Nicki smiled, looking down at the contract.

Meek smirked at her before flipping the page of the contract. "The contract is pretty self explanatory. I made sure I was very thorough with what I expect from you, and what will be expected of myself."

His eyes scanned the page before he flipped again, placing the contract between himself and Nicki. Nicki looked down at the page, then swiftly flipped to it in her own copy of the contract.

"I want to be very clear about bullet point 'c'. The terms of my contract state that I can have you anywhere, at anytime, however I'd like. I have to emphasize this and make sure you're fully aware," he told her, gently stroking his beard. "When I need you, I don't want you to be hesitant about when, where, and how I'm fucking you. You hesitated in France."

"In the restaurant?" Nicki asked, her brows furrowing downward. Meek nodded, looking at her. "Meek... a waiter could have walked by at any moment. It's illegal to do that..."

Meek immediately shrugged. "Knowing someone could catch me fucking you where I'm not supposed to excited me. It's not a term I'm willing to remove from my contract."

Sitting in silence for a few minutes with the only sounds echoing through the house being the crackling of the large fireplace, Nicki pressed her lips together. She stared down at the contract for a moment before letting her shoulders relax. "Okay, we won't remove it. However, if we do get caught having sex in public, you have a lot of trouble coming your way from my legal team."