The concert(female reader)

WARNING: this is a smut book so there will obviously be some steamy content. Read at your own risk.

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't wait to go to the concert and see my hero dom. He was my all time favourite artist. And my god was he fit. no wonder his nickname was daddy dom. I was stood in the front row at his concert and from the start of the concert I felt a spark he never took his eyes off me all concert mid way through he slipped me a piece of paper. It read "meet me in room 207 straight after the show hot stuff". I could feel mad butterflies building up in my stomach. Was i dreaming.

Dom's POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off her she was the prettiest girl i had ever seen. I could feel the sparks between us. They where soooo strong. Fuck she's hot i want her. her smile her style her everything she was perfect. i had to make my move. I handed her a piece of paper asking her to meet me in my room after the show i wanted to show her how much i needed her and wanted her.

y/n's POV:

I walked into his room and i saw the hottest thing ever Dom lied on his bed shirtless he lead me to him and held my hand the next thing i know his warm soft lips are meeting mine i kiss him back he starts kissing my neck leaving purple love bites up and down my neck. I could feel his hands wandering from my head down to my shirt he begins to removing my shirt and unhooking my bra he looks at me for my approval and i nod. i then begin to unzip the zipper on his jeans all while not breaking eye contact with him. he had a shiny glint in his eyes and fuck it was hot. he slowly moved his hands down further all while looking for approval and all the while i gave it. he removed my skirt along with my fishnets and begins rubbing my clit through my panties. He then removes my panties and puts his head between my legs and begins circling my clit with his tongue and slowly inserted two fingers and began thrusting slowly. I began to moan "ohhh yes Dom" he smirked and continued going and progressively faster. I began to moan louder with every thrust "ughhh dom i'm gonna cum ughhh" He just smirked at me and said " cum for me baby girl cum for daddy" . My legs began to shake as i screamed "I'M CUMMING DADDY" . Dom laughed and smirked at the fact that i just called him daddy. my cum coated his fingers and put them in his mouth "ughh you taste so good baby girl"He then began removing his pants ad boxers and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth and that's exactly what i did. he put his cock in my mouth and made a makeshift ponytail using his hand. i began bobbing my head and he began grunting and moaning my name " oh y/n your mouth feels so good"  He began to thrust and getting deeper and twitch be said that he wanted me to taste him but not he has been inside of me. he slowly entered me so i could adjust to size he moaned "ughhhh baby your sooo tight" my legs started to quiver and my walls began to tighten as i got closer and closer to my high "ughhhhh daddy i'm going to cum again" i felt my warm liquid coat his cock as he began to quiver and twitch. he pulled out and put his cock in my mouth and came and i swallowed.

he grabbed his shirt and cleaned us both up and we layed together he then asked whether he could have the honour to be mine and i obviously said yes.

this is my first smut sorry if it is bad .