The Walk In ( x female reader)

The day began like any other day but yet again that's gonna change.

Dom had just finished a show with a meet and greet this made him want you more than ever and it was the sexiest thing you had ever seen he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards the tour bus and into the room that both you and Dom shared. Dom pulled your face close to his as he began kissing you passionately and rubbing his hand on your thigh as you kissed Dom moved his lips down your neck leaving purple love bites up and down your neck making you let out little whimpers as this made you extremely wet but you didn't want to let on. "So Dom what you gonna do to me" you said letting out little moans and heavy breaths as he slowly started drawing circles around your clit. As he does this he slowly moves his fingers lover and began circling your entrance before inserting his fingers slowly into you. "OMG" you panted as Dom began thrusting his fingers in and out of you brushing your g-spot but he stopped for a slight minute and threw you onto the bed all while taking off his shirt. You looked up at him with approval as he reached for the dresser to grab a condom and handed it to you. You ripped it open with your teeth whilst you waited for Dom to unzip his pants revealing his already erect member. Seeing this made you so wet that you felt like you had just been swimming. he took out his already erect member and you slowly and seductively rolled down the condom as Dom let out little groans of pleasure. He slowly pushes his hips towards your waist and pushes himself close to your entrance letting you adjust all the while your letting letting out little moans and whimpers because you never realised how big Dom was. He slowly pushes in and out of you growing faster with every movement and you could feel yourself getting closer to your high Dom groaned as he felt your walls slowly getting tighter, as he brushed your g-spot with every deep thrust. 'ugh daddy your gonna make me cum' Dom's eyes grew darker as he grinned ear to ear after hearing you moan these words in such a hot tone. "Cum for me baby you know how daddy likes it" he said in such a tone that was so hot you thought you where going to melt into a puddle right there in front of him. You felt his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier as he came close to his high. A hard grunt left Dom's mouth as you felt his cock twitch as he came inside you. as this happened the door swung open there was no stopping what was happening you opened your eyes to see  adam stood in the door way blushing you asked him to get out and he grinned and left as you said . you both stayed together in each others arms falling asleep watching kissing booth.