only way to feel close ( x female reader)

TW this is a smut PHONE SEX MASTURBATION this one is only short

Dom has been on his international tour for a while now and you have been missing him a lot. So you thought of the only reasonable thing to do.

Dom's POV: Fook I'm so tired but so horny and so far away from Y/N. hmmmm I guess I will have to give her a call .I hope she's in the mood. Okay here goes.

Y/N's POV: Omg its been way to long since I've head from or seen Dom and I'm so horny I hope he calls me soon. *BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ * Ooaa speak of the devil and he shall appear Dom was finally facetiming.

"hey gorgeous how are you doing baby" Dom said with a massive smirk on his face. "And can I just say how incredibly gorgeous and might I sexy you look tonight baby girl. "You blushed and knew now was the right time to tell him how turned on you are but you wanted to make sure he was turned on to. "hey daddy I'm good but i have a slight problem that I need your help with but your not here so i might just do something about it and make you watch" you said with a smirk and a little wink. " Is my baby girl horny? you only call me daddy when your horny." Dom said his eyes darkening as he smirks and begins moving his camera down to show that he is already hard "Look at what you did to daddy" you just smirked and slowly moved your camera down to reveal that you where slowly moving your hand down your red lacy thong (Dom's favourite pair of underwear). As you looked up you saw that Dom was smirking and moving his hand slowly up and down his already erect dick moaning and groaning with every slow tender movement. "Oh Y/N you make me so horny I wish you where on tour with me your pussy would feel so good right now" with a growing smirk on his face. You knew one way to really get to Dom. So you reached into the draw next to the bed and pulled out your favourite toy and the one that Dom liked to use on you the most. The red rose vibrator. You slowly moved it down your core slowly reaching your clit and as you did you let out a slightly too loud moan. "Mmmmmm princess that was hot you should moan like that for daddy more often" Dom said in a rather playful tone and you knew he was getting more and more turned on as his arm movement began getting faster and faster. As it did you held the vibrator closer to your clit knowing that it would make it feel better. Tension began to build in your stomach as you came closer and closer to your high. "Oh daddy how much I wish you were here right now to fuck the living daylights out of me and make me cum better than I am on my own" "Ughhhh yehhhh" you moaned as the ever-growing knot in your stomach finally released as you came your whole body shaking with pleasure. "So whos daddy's little slut now" dom said as his arm movements got slower and slower and he let out a long deep groan as cum slowly leaked out of his throbbing cock.

you both spent the night on call and fell soundly asleep together.