Jealous ( x female reader)

TW SMUT AND ROUGH SEX PUNISHMEN ROPES AND RESTRAINTS

POV you and dom have been dating for a while and today you made dom jealous

"OMG dom look who it is my high-school lover josh." "Dom josh josh dom" Dom gave you an extreme look of jealousy and you know straight away the you fucked up. He grabs your hand straight away to claim ownership of you and to show dominance towards josh to warn him off.

A few hours passed and josh said he had to go and you could see that dom was releaved but still have a certain look on his face but you didn't know exactly what it was as josh turned his back to leave dom flipped him off making you giggle. Dom darted a sharp look at you and you automatically knew what was about to happen and you knew something naughty was about to begin.

10 minutes passed and you had just finished tidying when you realised there was a chair with ropes attached to it in front of the sofa in the living room. To your surprise dom was sat on the sofa brushing his palm over his already growing bulge. He told you to sit in the chair with your legs open and your arms behind your back as he tied them in this position. This had already turned u on "you made daddy jealous now its time to be punished" he sat back on the sofa and took out his already erect member and began jerking himself off in front of you which made you extremely wet. He began letting out little moans and groans "mmmm y/n your so beautiful but so naughty" Dom groaned as he came close to his high. He continued jerking off as he walked up to you as he was about to cum. Dom screamed your name as he shot his load all over your boobs and face.

He then untied you picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. He threw you on the bed and turned the lights deep red. He threw you legs above you head and before you could even adjust he slammed himself into you. You let out the loudest moan you think you could ever let out "DADDY MAKE ME CUM" you screamed as with every hard thrust dom hit your spot. It wasn't long until you reached your high and squirted all over dom and not long after you felt dom cum inside of you "only daddy can fuck you like this" Dom said between breaths in a rather raspy tone "yes daddy" you agreed slowly coming down from your high "you made daddy jealous today so daddy had to punish you"

You both got cleaned up and fell asleep together

Sorry if it was bad I haven't written a SMUT in ages