The After party (x female reader)

POV:dom has invited you to join him at the After party of the concert and things take a steamy turn.

TW DADDY KINK AND OTHER DOMINANCE

Y/N's POV:
Omg as if dom has just invited me to his after party this is awesome he is so amazing. I can't wait. He's so Fooking hot.

Dom's POV:
I can't believe Y/N is coming to my after party she's so Fooking hot. I wish I could just have a little bit of time alone with her. Anyway I need to get this party set up ughhh🙄🙄🙄

Dom is set and the party begins and Y/N walks in and dom begins to stare.

Dom's POV:omg she's even hotter than I remember. Ughh her outfit is so hot I wish I could just rip it off her mabey if I'm lucky she'll let me.

Y/N'S POV :omg he looks sooo fit Ughh the things I'd let him do to me anyway
getting a bit off track but his fucking outfit. The tight skinny jeans. The t-shirt that has molded to his abs Ughh so fucking hot.

Dom begins walking over to Y/N and pulls her in for a kiss hello. For a while after that dom and Y/N dance and get to know each other but after a while things begin to get tense.

Dom's POV:omg I can't just pretend I want her. She is to Fooking hot and I can't take it.

Dom pulls Y/N into the backroom and places her on the table. He begins pulling her closer and kissing her.

Y/N's POV : his lips are so soft and warm.

The kisses begin to get faster and dom begins kissing Y/N's neck leaving purple love bites. His lips slowly moved down from y/N's neck down to her breasts and he removed her bra. All the while locking eye contact for approval and again his soft hands move further down and as y/n nodded with certainty he removed her pants and began circling her clit with his tongue pushing y/n to let out quiet little whimpers and moans.dom begins humming inside of y/n and she moans "fuck dom I'm gonna cum". "cum for me princess" he says in dominant tone.

Y/N's POV :
Omg he actually made me cum.

Dom begins removing his boxers and jeans and uses his belt as handcuffs "oh daddy your tieing me up" y/n mentions in a teasing tone. Y/N can clearly see that he now has a bone and gives him permission to enter her. He slowly pushes his dick into her as he does he moans "ughh y/n your so tight". Y/N's legs begin to quiver as he hits her gspot with every move. After a few minutes y/N begins to moan louder as dom gets faster and eventually screams that she is going to cum  and dom wasn't far off.

They cleaned themselves up and fell asleep in each others arms