make love to me ( x female reader)

THIS IS A SMUT WITH DADDY KINK AND PRINCESS KINK     ENJOY

You and Dom are chilling together watching 365 days in the living room when you realise that Dom is staring to look a little uneasy and you look over to him and realise why. As you look over at him you realise he is trying to adjust his pants but looks rather uncomfortable. He glances at you and smirks and pulls you closer to him unzipping his pants. You realise the source of Dom's discomfort he was hard and wanted you to help him. You played it off as if you didn't notice but Dom already noticed the horny expression on your face when you realised. Dom pulled you close by your neck "help daddy out princess". You slowly brushed your hand over his bulge through his boxers and pulled them down towards his ankles and began slowly stroking his dick all the while Dom was letting out deep moans of pleasure. Dom reached up toward your button up flannel top and slowly began unbuttoning it to expose your breasts. He slowly moved his hand down your chest making you moan a little and began moving his hand down your underwear and began drawing circles around your clit with his cold fingers making it feel way better than it already did. You could already feel a knot form deep in your stomach you knew this feeling all to well but before you would let yourself cum you blurted out "make love to me daddy". He smirked at you and laughed as if to say daddy will always be the only man to make love to you darling. He didn't even reply before he grabbed your hips and put you on his lap entering you with his already immensely hard dick. You let out a rather loud moan as you felt him slowly begin to thrust in and out of you hitting your g-spot with every thrust. He grinned at you and said in a rather breathy tone "is somebody enjoying daddy's dick" you nodded rapidly in agreement all while still moaning and groaning."ughhh daddy you feel so good inside me". Dom had a certain darkness in his eyes and as you noticed it he began slamming in and out of you faster and faster, harder and harder. You felt a rather familiar knot form in your stomach and began to moan louder and louder with every hard deep thrust." Oh fuck daddy I'm gonna cummmm!"you screamed as you felt your walls grow tighter and tighter around Dom's cock as he continued to thrust in and out of you not loosing the pace or speeding up at all. "Cum for daddy princess you know you want to." he said taking deep breaths between every word groaning and grunting. Not long after you came you felt Dom's thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier as you felt him twitch inside you as he came. "mmmm princess that felt so good" you both lie together for a while before you randomly blurt out "emm daddy did we use a condom" Dom just looked at you and smirked.