𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 - sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs

Bang Chan X Choi Kai:

[KaiChan]-[Romantic/Best Friends]

Chan and Kai's ship began when they'd spend hours in the studios together working on music with the remaining of 3RACHA. Most times, it was just Chan and Kai because they both tend to work late nights, or not sleep at all.

They took care of one another through the nights. Made the other sleep, as the one would work, and take shifts when tired.

They both are very reliable people, maybe it's because they're the oldest of the group, and are viewed as parents, but these two are the most trustworthy.

To Chan, no one could understand him more than how Kai understood him. He never hesitated to tell her what was on his mind or ask for help, even though he wasn't one to ask for help. Many people saw Chan as the strongest one, even the members tend to see him that way. So he felt the need to keep the facade of being the shoulder everyone could lean on, but that didn't leave him someone to lean-to, and Kai was that person. He was grateful for her.

To Kai, Chan would forever be the strongest and hardest working person she could ever meet. The man could be running on 3 hours of sleep, and be awake for almost three days. She hates seeing him put himself through so much, but she and Chan were very alike, so she knew he didn't like it when they interrupted him to tell him to sleep. So she made sure he ate, drink as much caffeine that would be healthy for him, and helped as much as she could.

These two were around one another a lot. They know each other like mother and father would. They take care of one another like parents would, making them a very popular ship in the fandom.

 They take care of one another like parents would, making them a very popular ship in the fandom

Lee Minho X Choi Kai

[KaiLee]-[Siblings/Flirts]

Lee Know had been a trainee only a couple of months before Kai became one. They were in the same age group and got along really quickly. Though Lee Know could be perceived as a cold and distant persona when he is serious, he is a sweetheart to his members, especially Kai. Though he isn't the type of person to show his gratitude or adoration for skinship, Kai was a grand expectation.