𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 - ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ sᴋᴢ ⁰²

Min Yoongi X Choi Kai

[YoonKai] - [Role Model]

Kai was very ecstatic when she met Yoongi. He had always been her role model, he was a good rapper, and a good producer, he is everything she had aspired to be. So when she met him one day after schedule for one of their most recent comebacks, she was very nervous, yet very happy she got the privilege to meet him.

She has learned a lot from him so far. Though there is an age difference between the two, Yoongi treats Kai as if she was a close friend because she reminds him of himself. They exchanged phone numbers and now they chat regularly, asking one another how life is, or asking each other help for songs or just small things in life in general.

They both hold strong characters which complement one another. Their favorite thing to do together is be in one another company, without saying much. Yoongi says it's comfortable to be by her because she doesn't feel the need to continue a conversation even when they're in one another's presence. They most of the time sit in his studio and just work, talking once in a while, usually asking one another opinion on their work. They are not the closest of friends yet, but Kai is grateful to have met a person like him.

Hong Joshua X Choi Kai

[KaiShua] - [Besties]

Much like all of Seventeen, Kai met Joshua by Chan, and since then the two are always messing around. They are a friendship that seemed meant to be the moment they met. Kai and Joshua spend their time together with all their group of members which consist of Chan, Changbin, Dino, Mingyu, Minghao, and Junhui. Their friend group has a variety of different personalities, but both Kai and Joshua spend their time being the mood makers of the group.

Joshua goes to Kai when he needs something to take his mind off of things. He said she always knows how to read his mood, and either asks questions or just gives him a hug when she sees he isn't doing well. He says she knows how to cheer people up, and that in her blood to help and make others comfortable regardless if she knows them well or not.