𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 (ʜʏᴜɴɢ ʟɪɴᴇ)

Chan:

One of stays favorite moments between Kai and Chan is when Chan was in the middle of Chan's Room and Kai pops in out of nowhere, not realizing he was in a middle of a VLive.

"Oh, Channie. Sorry, I forgot it was Chan's Room tonight." She realized a little too late when she saw his computer screen. Chan just chuckled and motioned her to say hi to Stay.

"Hi Stay!! Hope you all had a wonderful day. Sorry for interrupting, just wanted to see if Chan was going to head to the dorms." She said, as she half asked Chan, Turing her head to him to see his response. Chan just laughed at her tired pout as he shook his head.

"Your so cute when you pout, Kai," Chan said poking her left dimple and kissing her cheek. He laughed more as he watches as she became flustered."You can hang out here until I leave if you want."

Kai nodded her head as she sat in the back on her phone, watching the live and reading the comments.

She would interact with the chat and answer questions here and there.

"Who is the member who listens the least," Channie readout. He and Kai turned to look at one another and in sync:

"Changbin and Han."

"Changbin and Han."

The two just laughed at how perfectly sync they were and started laughing even more when both Han and Chanbin came rushing into the room denying the fact they listened to the least.

Lee Know:

Ula and Lee Know have always been the flirts of the group. So it's wouldn't be news if one of Stay's favorite moments of these two were of them flirting with each other and the other members.

"Come on, Kai, just one kiss." Minho tried persuading Ula as he got closer to her, pursing his lips.

"Ugh, Lee Know, stop flirting with her." Hyunjin, scoffed. Lee Know just gave Kai a look, she read it and smirked as she walks over to Hyunjin. He was stirring on the couch on his phone, as Kai cuddled up next to him, making his body tense.

"Hyunjinie, did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you're jealous?" Kai asked with a smug smile on her face. Hyunjin just sunk in his seat as his face became flushed with all sorts of reds and pinks.

"I don't know what you're talking about, noona. I don't get jealous." Hyunjin just stared at his phone, feeling his ears turn red.

Kai chuckled as she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and got up and walked over to Minho.

"You left him as red a tomato," Minho said, sadly as he reached into his pockets.

Kai laughed and stuck her hand out, waiting for him to hand her what was rightfully hers. "Oh, Lee Know, don't worry," she winked at him and he hands her the bill in her hand, "You'll win next time." She said as she kissed him on the nose and walked away, happy with the bill in her hand.

Lee Know couldn't comprehend what had just happened, his face was probably redder than Hyunjin's as the camera Chan had in his hand. He had filmed the entire interaction.