𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜-ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ sᴋᴢ ⁰³

Yoon Keeho X Choi Kai

[KeeKai] - [Good Friends]

Keeho has always been a bright spirit to the media ever since his debut. So much so, that when Kai was scrolling through tiktok, his funny moments and stupid lives would invade her feed as if she was his fan. She became invested in who he is, exploring his video, but mostly importantly his talents. Kai was amazed, sure the boy was a funny, relatable soul, but his talents and dedication in the entertainment industry dominated his personality onstage and off.  So Kai decided that she was to meet the idol who caught eyes from so many fans and herself.

She could never regret reaching out. Since then, the two shared a friendship that was so true and sincere. They joked and laughed, but were also able to teach one another. Kai with her words of wisdom in dance, music production and lyrics, and Keeho with his generosity and his poetic way of coming about things. He offered her comfort in the industry she couldn't find in many places, and she enjoyed his company.

Keeho was very excited to meet Kai. He enjoyed SKZ music, their dances, their lyrics, but the way Kai was, she invested herself so much into her group and her teammates, he learned a lot about loyalty and friendship from her. She was also a great older sister to him. Keeho had a younger sister, but not an older one, and seeing that he had someone to teach him things he never got to experience from the eyes of a younger sibling, he got to experience with her. These two are the embodiments of non-blood related siblings, their similarities of the way they are shown reflect so much on how their relationship is.

Park Jimin X Choi Kai

[KaiJimi] - [Role Model]

Kai was always a dancer. She would take dancing over rapping or singing any day of the week. Jimin, he was a professional dancer, he helped pave the way on how people learned to differentiate dancers from professional dancers. He had trained, just like her, for so long to just be considered a dancer, so when she got the opportunity to meet him, to dance with him, there wasn't a better feeling. She felt like she made history. She was so proud.