𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜

Rap

97%

One main impressive quality Kai has is her rapping skills. The main reason for her recruitment of the group was because of how gracefully and well thought her rapping is. She writes her own raps, and has a tendency to drop her voice an octave or two to reach the level of intensity and meaning she wants her voice to reach, for her fans, and herself.

Vocal

89%

Kai would tell you herself, she absolutely loves to sing, but she loves to rap way more. She is great, her words come out graceful and sweet. Her vocal range renders from great highs, to great lows. She has great breath control due to her years of rapping. Her voice adds a great contrast to the groups music, which many people enjoy, especially Stay.

Dance

99%

Kai loves to dance, she always has. From doing gymnastics as a young child, her favorite was always the dance routines during comp season. Her determination to get things right, along with her perfectionism work great with dancing, but it also can be her downfall if not wary of her health. Along with rapping, Dancing was also the main reason for her recruitment to the group. Her years dedicated to dance, made her a fantastic performer.

Stamina

98%

Kai can get tired at times, but she has a great endurance and is able to work for hours on end with singing, dancing or rapping. Her years of being athletic helped with keeping her in shape, being able to endure many performances or practices without being worn out or tired.

Stage Duality

100%

If you ever met Kai, or seen her on camera, you'd know she's very sweet and kind, and very mischievous. She likes messing around, and goofing off, but when it comes to stage or performing, she is the definition of serious, and precise. She has a tendency to look very flirtatious, and seductive while on stage, due to the dances, so most see her as intimidating when first meeting her, but in reality she's just a little and kind goofball, that loves to annoy her group-mates

Song Composition

96%

Kai was always the type of person to carry around a song book or journal as a child, even till this day, something comes to her mind, she writes it down on her phone, or on a napkin, anything she can lay her hands on, that's how she's always been. Her knowledge with song writing helps when Chan or Han or Changbin or any of the other members are in writers block, she always has a great technique when trying to get out of it.

Music Production

92%

It didn't surprise Chan when Kai said she knew how to produce music, once again, he thought she'd be a great asset to the team if she would lend a helping hand. She revovled herself around music, she played instruments, she loved to song write; skill like this were great for music production, so around the age of 14, Kai decided to try it, and it went really well for her. She has many great qualities, music production being one of many.

Kindness

97%

Kai has always been a person to put eveyone before her herself. But, she was also one that didn't make any freinds as a kid, so when she did have friends, she was always trying her best to be nice and kind so she didn't lose them. She always thinks about how she could be the better person. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments when she snaps, everyone does, but thats only because she is human.

Confidence

97%

Kai has always been confident and brave. She's the type of person to try new things, always strive to be the person that always asks 'how' instead of 'why'. You can feel her confidence every time she enter a room, or is on stage. She likes to live her life knowing she will never have any regrets.

Popularity

74%

Kai knew being the only women (and yes she says women) in an all boy group would have its own backlash. Every decision has consequences, either good or bad. She knew that, but that also didn't stop her trying something out, she wasn't going to say no just because other people opinions on her, are you kidding? Kai knew what she wanted making her an even better person and idol.