Part 25

"we skip lunch one day and the girls wanna fight" Alejandro huffed out showing the boys the videos. They were in a uber otw to the bowling alley.

"my sister handle her shit" ron laughed.

"she always do" mayback said.

"lae rolling around on the floor looking like a roach that just got sprayed with laid" Mayback laughed.

Everybody starting laughing. "She handled her tho" T3 laughed. "its the twins for me" ron laughed.

"nah its mari getting bit for me" Za laughed.
————————————————————————

at the alley-

"i know them aint dem boys" Za said to gang seeing the south hill boys walk in.

"as long as they dont start shit its good" ron patted Za back.

"nah nigga punched me the other day" Za said putting his ball down walking over to sticks. The other boys following behind him.

this the fight ⬇️

lauren- wattpad and this 3MB shit but if you press on it

lauren- wattpad and this 3MB shit but if you press on it .. it gets bigger. Whichever group of boys yall thought won is Za and them.

The police pulled up so we ran before they caught us. Now we at the park chilling.

"aye there go my moms come on yall " Za said to the boys they all got in the car all bunched up.

"i made wings and buffalo chicken dip" She said driving to the house.

"sounds good" Za said yawning before drifting off to sleep.
———————————————————————

All the girls was once again at yonna house since ron was the only one who allowed them all to be over. Everybody else said they was too loud.

"omg why the boys fighting on mya spam" Taylor said showing them the video.

"as they should south hill is some pussies" Yonna said doing the period hand motion.

"Taylor you always come through when it comes to drama" lae high fived her.

"cause the girl in everybody spam" Taydom said scrolling through her phone.

"so when Ty and yall moms come back from miami" Lae asked the twins.

"next week" they said at the same time.

"so happy for him" lae smiled.

Ty was transitioning from female to male.

"for real" mari agreed.

"lets go live im bored" yonna huffed. The girls agreed and they went live.

100+ people joined the live immediately.

"well damn hey yall" yonna said looking shocked by her veiws the most she get is 20 on her spam.

southhillboy1 tell yall brothers we gon catch them

"lol cut it out yall got beat up just take the L" Mari rolled her eyes laughing.

southhillboy2 on gang we'll rape
yall then spit on yall brothers

southhillboy1 fuck all yall omm

southhillgf1 we got sumn for dem bitches bae

"imma tell my brother yall said that" yonna laughed "lemme add him since he on here".

"heyyy brothersssss" yonna dragged seeing all the boys together.

"yall ugly" ron geeked.

"where ZaZa?" yonna asked.

The camera moved around before Za put his face in the camera.

"they said they gon rape us Za" yonna pouted.

Za flashed his pole before laughing and giving the phone back to ron.

"yall girls stupid" T3 said taking the phone from ron.

"how?" Taylor said picking up the phone.

"yall fight and get yall ass whoop we fight and we eating wings" he said turning the camera around showing his wings then turning it back on his face. "thats cause yall ass ran, i should be petty and show uncle ron the video" Taydom said popping her head in the camera.

"opp ass damn" mayback said in the background.

"she mine aswell be south hill" alejandro said in the background.

random its dem pretending like south hill aint yelling like some bitches in they comments.

"LOL girl you funny asf not some bitches" mari laughed.

stixks.200 mari you too fine to fw the opps💀

"nigga get shot in your face speaking her way" Za said moving T3 head out the way.

ve.gas get off live rn.

"oop gtg" yonna said then ended the live.

"who ever snitched on us need the ass whoop" Taydom shook her head.

"it prolly was uncle ron" Taylor said.

"it sure was what yall gon do? wanna be double trouble" laron yelled from the other room.

All the girls laughed instead of the twins.

Lets order food and prank call girls saying we with they man.

"betttt" lae said pulling up doordash.