0

A virus is an infectious agent of small size and simple composition that can multiply only in living cells of humans, animals, or bacteria. It can cause death but never had it caused for living corpses to roam around. Never until now.

— Preview —

"Fuck!" Donghyuck gasped out, holding his stomach in pain. He could feel his blood spilling out from the wound that he covered with his fingers.

"Language."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the older man. He hissed as he felt the hot pain in his side. Glaring at the other man, he pointed out "I literally almost died to a zombie and your concern is my language?"

"We're in my apartment," Mark told him, lifting up Donghyuck's upper body. His black strands fell into his face and Donghyuck would have loved to appreciate the fluffiness of it if it wasn't for his bleeding wound.

"Okay and I'm bleeding out. Now fucking help me." Donghyuck retorted. Mark quickly grabbed his jaw, giving Donghyuck a short but cold look before his hands let go again and searched in the first aid kit for bandages.

"You are so ungrateful," he mumbled, stripping Donghyuck out of his already ripped shirt. The younger rolled his eyes. How was Mark focusing on that right now when Donghyuck was dying in front of him?

Well, it wasn't that bad. It was a deep cut, yes but it definitely wouldn't kill Donghyuck. The man felt like it would though, his head a little dizzy. Maybe it was from the loss of blood, he thought. The disgusting feeling of the wet cloth drenched in antiseptic cleaning the cut made him cringe and he mumbled a "Holy shit!" under his breath. Mark mumbled a "Sorry.", causing Donghyuck to look up at the older man.

Mark's hair stuck to the sweat on his forehead, the black strands glistening in sweat. Mark looked hot, Donghyuck thought in the midsts of the pain he was experiencing.

"Okay, I'm going to wrap you up." Mark told him, gently resting his forehead against Donghyuck's as he laid down the blood soaked rag and skilfully wrapped Donghyuck's torso in the white bandages that immediately turned red at the spot where Donghyuck's cut was located.

It hurt, damn it hurt. Donghyuck hissed through his teeth every time the bandages were pulled tight over that spot. He let out a row of curses and Mark sighed in annoyance. He pulled back, tying the knot as he said "I should have never taken you in."

"Well, you did. Now you're stuck with me until the end." Donghyuck grinned through the pain, finally tucking Mark's black strands behind his ear. It was true, the two were stuck together whether they liked it or not. This was the end of the world after all.

© neochans ; 2021
please do not replicate my work.
this story is purely fictional.
thank you and enjoy! <3