21

— Chapter Twenty One —

Teeth scraping against his skin, hands desperately touching the other's body, Donghyuck's heart was beating so fast he would die. Mark's hands grabbed his waist, pulling him even closer and not letting go.

"I need you," Mark hummed and Donghyuck felt his stomach tingle whenever Mark spoke those words. He could not help but love it.

"I need you too, sir," he whispered and it earned him a rather harsh shove on the bed. Mark stood above him, bending down and needily pressing his lips onto Donghyuck's while the younger's hands tugged at the man's shirt. Mark must have understood as he rose up again, chuckling at Donghyuck's whine due to their interrupted kiss. Quickly Mark pulled off his shirt and while at it removed Donghyuck's shirt as well as the younger's pants.

Donghyuck suddenly felt very exposed under the man's stare. Even though it wasn't the first time Mark had seen him like this, each second that Mark's eyes scanned his body, so hungrily that it gave Donghyuck shivers, the younger felt the heat in his lower stomach grow. He was impatient for Mark to turn it into a fire and so called out "Please, sir."

Mark hummed, turning to the desk and Donghyuck's heart sunk when he saw that Mark had now the gun in his hand. The older bent down again, letting the cold metal trace over Donghyuck's exposed thigh that was so hot in contrast. Donghyuck let out a gasp, both from surprise and shock and looked at Mark who gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Is this okay for you?" he asked and Donghyuck could not help but nod. The gun had lit a sudden excitement that was now somewhere down in his lower stomach, mixed together with the heat of lust.

"Words, sunshine," Mark commanded and Donghyuck had to gulp before whispering "Yes, this is very okay for me."

He felt the cold metal scrape along his inner thigh, slightly digging into the soft skin. Donghyuck knew that Mark was watching his every move to catch any uncomfortable reaction but the only thing Donghyuck's face was displaying was the pure amount of tension and lust. His mouth fell open, fingers helplessly grabbing the sheets as he looked down, seeing exactly where the barrel of the gun pressed against the hot of his leg, so close to his crotch that Donghyuck was sure must be feeling the heat radiating from it.

"Not so brave now, are you?" Mark hummed, using his free hand to press Donghyuck's legs even more apart. The latter gulped heavily, feeling drops of sweat cold sweat run down his back. This was so dangerous and somehow also so very hot. Donghyuck knew the cylinder wasn't empty, two of the five spaces were filled with bullets. He had watched Mark and Akira talk about having to save bullets while loading both their guns with some of the munition that Akira had kept in her jacket pocket while coming here. Now that memory came back to mind as a constant reminder that this was real and dangerous.

To Mark's luck though, Donghyuck loved the danger. The adrenaline pumping through his veins, first when running from the zombies and now laying so helplessly underneath Mark, mind gone and body tensed. Donghyuck felt as if he was on drugs and maybe in a way he was, whether that drug was the adrenaline or Mark, he couldn't quite tell.

"So quiet..." Mark trailed off, pressing the barrel harder into Donghyuck's left thigh while completely settling down on the bed, right in between Donghyuck's legs. He hovered on his knees, staring down at Donghyuck who only held himself up on him arms, not daring to look up at Mark. Somehow he felt as if he took his eyes away from the gun it would go off. Technically that wasn't possible, Donghyuck knew. The safety was on and he would hear and feel if Mark took it off but still, the danger was there and it got him on edge.

"Mark, it's so cold," he whispered. And it was, the metal was almost freezing in contrast to Donghyuck's body that was creating heat like crazy.

"Sunshine?" Mark hummed, his free hand going immediately to Donghyuck's jaw and grabbing it tightly, jamming the man's head up to look at him.