10

— Chapter Ten —

Head heavy, stomach rummaging, Donghyuck awoke with the worst hungover ever. His throat felt dry like a desert and he wished he could just stand up and get some water but sadly his body rebelled, aching when he only did as much as move.

After what felt like years but were presumably just ten to twenty minutes, he finally managed to sit up. His stomach was till rebelling but he felt a little better. Squinting his eyes to protect them from the sun shining through the big windows.

The atmosphere was peaceful, at least that's what it looked like. Donghyuck didn't feel all that peaceful though as he was still effected by the hungover. He groaned, looking out the window. It was a beautiful day and if it wasn't for their current situation Donghyuck would have loved to go outside and spend it with Jeno and Jaemin, maybe inviting them over to Renjun's place where the chinese man would probably cook something for them and Jaemin would join him because he was Jaemin and loved cooking. Donghyuck and Jeno would have been playing video games and all would have been good. Well, that's what Donghyuck imagined but the reality was so much more ugly.

After a few glasses of water later, Donghyuck made the decision that his bladder was more important than Mark's sleep so he stepped into the bedroom. Mark was already awake though, sitting in his bed. Shirtless.

"Uhm, good morning." Donghyuck grinned awkwardly as yesterday's memories flooded his mind. Mark's lips on his neck, the man's slender fingers around Donghyuck's dick. It was all a little blurry but it was there and Donghyuck just prayed that Mark couldn't remember.

"Morning. We drank too much yesterday, huh?" Mark asked. So he probably wasn't remembering. Donghyuck sighed in relief and nodded, noting afterwards "I need to use the toilet. Could I?"

"I wouldn't want you to piss on the floor, no?" Mark asked and even though he was obviously joking his dee morning voice and neutral face made it come across as quite serious. Donghyuck chuckled awkwardly, ignoring the flashing of memories as he walked past Mark and ignored the man's toned chest.

After releasing himself and brushing his teeth, much needed, Donghyuck stepped back out again. Mark wad currently standing in front of the mirror before his bed, pulling a sweater over his head. He was now wearing dark jeans and a grey hoodie that made him look so young again. Maybe in another life he and Donghyuck would have been classmates. Donghyuck couldn't help but grin at the thought, imagining Mark as a student. The man always seemed so sure of himself, so full of confidence which was even justified. Donghyuck wondered what it would be like to see Mark actually learning from others.

"What's for breakfast?" Mark asked, pulling Donghyuck out of his thoughts. The latter shrugged, not really knowing what Make had bought, or rather just taken form the conviene store.

"You choose." he said and Mark hummed. Donghyuck followed him out the bedroom, glad that Mark had his back turned to him or else he would see Donghyuck slight flustered because he just remembered all the graphic details of what they did in the kitchen last night.

Mark made himself coffee. Donghyuck ate cereal. They didn't talk. Mark because he didn't seem to be much of a morning person and Donghyuck because the gun on the counter beside them and the fact that he was sitting on the same chair as yesterday had his cheeks glowing.

Mark stood up from his seat and Donghyuck raised his head. The clinking of the spoon against the bowl was the only thing heard as Mark walked over to the big windows out of which Donghyuck had looked so many times in the past few days.

Mark's figure was straight, hoodie only barely hiding his slim waist and Donghyuck did have to admit that Mark had a nice ass too. Probably the only the man had done outside of working was being in the gym and it paid off well. Donghyuck enjoyed the view, knowing that he shouldn't wish for this to be something he could look forward to every day and yet just that fantasy was getting the best of him. Imagining Mark standing right there, at the window, coffee in his hand and in the best conditions maybe even shirtless, that was something that Donghyuck wished he could have every day in his life. Which was weird, considering he didn't even like the man.