19

— Chapter Nineteen —

Donghyuck's heart was beating a little too fast for his liking right now. He could feel it thumping against his rib cage and he was sure that Mark must feel it it too since his hand was close enough to his chest to feel Donghyuck's quickened pulse.

Neither of them were speaking bbut both were were aware that the other was far from being asleep. Donghyuck could hear Mark's breath, deep and yet anything but calm. He could even feel it, his neck hair raising when Mark's hot exhales tickled the exposed skin.

Donghyuck wasn't even sure himself how it happened, how he subconsciously leaned into Mark's touch, arching his back until Mark's chest was pressed against his back but when the older man set his lips on the skin of Donghyuck's neck, the latter let out a loud gasp, exposing himself.

"Oh, don't act all surprised. Is this not what you wanted?" Mark whispered, his hand travelling farther underneath Donghyuck's shirt and up to his chest. Donghyuck let out a pathetic whimper, filling by a low murmur that he himself didn't even know what it was supposed to mean.

"What is it, sunshine? At a loss for words? Do you want me to stop?" The care in Mark's voice was so obvious, Donghyuck could hear it even through his own and Mark's obvious lust.

"No, please don't stop," he whispered, too scared to speak up any louder because he was sure his voice would crack and only further embarrass him.

"That's what I thought. You wanted to tease me and then tell me to go to sleep as if your body isn't aching to be touched."

"You're talking again," Donghyuck said through gritted teeth, knowing that if he responded to Mark he would have to admit that Mark was correct, "I thought we shouldn't be talking with each other. Your words."

"Oh, but I'm just being nice," Mark spoke in a teasing tone, his other hand now following the first under Donghyuck's shirt and pulling it up. Donghyuck's whole stomach was exposed now underneath the cover, ready for Mark's hands to roughly but surely touch and caress until Donghyuck's mouth could only form whimpers of need.

"Sir is just being nice to you, sunshine. Unless you want to keep on with the teasing," Mark continued and something about the man addressing himself in third person as sir, establishing just how much he was in power, it caused Donghyuck to crumble under the man's fingers. His own hands were now at Mark's wrists, trying to somehow regain control but Mark could easily take both of them with one hand while the other went on to give Donghyuck's nipples both a light squeeze that had Donghyuck's mouth falling open in pure bliss. His whole body shook in one big wave of lust and Mark chuckled from behind, sitting up a little to kiss down Donghyuck's earlobe.

"You're so predictable," he whispered and Donghyuck felt so humiliated in such a good way like he wanted to be the centre of Mark's teasing and insults all night long, "So predictable. It's cute how you try and make me jealous."

"As if it's not working. You're literally always getting angry when I'm with Akira. I think you're the predictable one here, sir," Donghyuck told him, voice shaky and he had to stop occasionally to let small moans escape his lips.

Mark didn't seem to bother finding a reply, instead he lightly thrusted his hips up against Donghyuck's ass, causing them both to start breathing irregularly. Donghyuck's hips stuttered, not knowing whether he should thrust forward to give his own hardening dick pleasure or backwards to give Mark's boner some friction and rub his ass against the man's crotch. In the end he did a combination of both, his hips shallowly moving back and forth until Mark seemed to have enough. He pulled the cover away, a relief somehow because it had gotten really hot, and then stood up on his knees between Donghyuck's legs, his hands needy to pull them apart. Donghyuck just let him, willingly opening his legs so his crotch was only covered by his white boxers.