Prologue

Harry whimpered in pain as his uncle continued with the belt, He was 6 at that time, and suddenly, he burst, he couldn't take it anymore, he had been too flexible, too malleable, he won't be from now on, so Harry stood up and stared at his whale of an uncle, his green eyes burning with hate, the man instinctively took a step back 'stop it, freak' he yelled, Harry was beyond listening, he took a slow step towards the cowardly excuse of a human.

The thing, he refused to call him a human, ran into the kitchen, where Dudley and Petunia were sitting watching the television, Harry calmly stalked into the room, smirking like the devil, Harry always knew he was different, knew why. He was magical, because of his mother's journals in the attic, he learnt everything about the wizarding world from them, he levitated three knifes from the counter, 'stop it, freak' the horse screeched 'you shout too much, shut up' Harry said, and a floating knife sliced through her long neck 'noo' the other screamed 'well, well, who is it, oh I know' Harry stared into the whale's eyes and broke into his mind, controlling Vernon's actions "stab him" Harry commanded, Vernon looked utterly helpless, but nevertheless, took the knife and walked to mini whale, stabbing him, while tears streamed down his face, Harry laughed as Dudley dropped down, bleeding hardly, whimpering in pain, and tears streamed down Vernon's face as Harry withdrew his magic, 'happy dying' Harry smirked, and walked out, he snapped his hand, and No.4 Privet drive was on fire, that day Harry Potter died and Pyry Sardothien or Shadow, as he was soley known, was born, the most feared killer in both the muggle and wizarding world. 

301 words/(unedited)

AN: I chose Sardothien because of Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass; it's a wonderful book, moreover, *spoiler alert* it's the assassin's name.