The First Breakfast

~parseltongue~

'talking'

"thinking"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

none of the Slytherins sleep a wink on their first night back, well none except Pyry, he slept on peaceful with becoming the king of Slytherin on his first night at school.

Pyry woke up at 5:00 in the morning, again went through his regular exercises and occlumency. he went to the common room at 7:00 am to see the entire house there, so he started his monologue 'none of you will tell anyone about my identity outside this common room, you all will act normal, even if the court shall be sectioned today after dinner, the jester shall be left alone. Oh, and one more thing, if you try to tell anyone except Snape about this, the secrecy ward will activate, the more you try to tell, the more your blood will boil, until you die. good day.'  he stood down, turned to Draco, Theo, Pansy and Blaise. 'Breakfast?' they scurried with him to the exit. 

None of the quadrant spoke, Pyry was humming to himself, the rest of Slytherin following, it took them 15  minutes to reach the doors of the Great Hall, Pyry gave one look at the entire Slytherin house behind his court and nodded, the arrangement was perfect. The first years went first, then the second and so on, in front of the assembly stood Pyry and his court. Draco pushed the door open and Pyry stalked in. The entire hall went silent as the Slytherins entered. The entire Slytherin house, stood until Pyry sat and waited until he'd taken his first bite of eggs, then started eating, Pyry stood suddenly and raised his goblet to toast, to Severus Snape, who stared, still in shock, 'Office, after breakfast, Mr Sardothien' Snape mouthed.