Adanta Howards

"thoughts"

'talking'

/owlish/

~Parseltongue~

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Adanta Howards was 7 when she first met Pyry Sardothien, the assassin had just killed her good for nothing father, the small boy stalked towards her, where she was hiding in the old room 'Adanta Pavitra Howards' came the hissed voice 'Shadow' she smiled and stepped out of her hiding place.

'Do you wish to die?' 'of course not, though, I wish to thank you' the assassin looks taken aback 'Why do you want to thank me, I just killed your father?' 'well, he was a useless slob' the boy snorted, though it sounded like it was involuntary 'I like you' 'Why thank you, Lord Shadow, I am absolutely honored to have you in our humble home. Would you please join me to the parlor' the boy snorted again and said 'of course, Lady Howards, I am honored to be in your home' a moment later, he muttered 'this is fucked up' 'language' Adanta chided instinctively, the boy stared at her in disbelief, then let out a hysterical giggle 'of all the people's families I have killed, you are the first one to mind my language rather than my presence and me killing their family member' 'well, you have me now' she smiled, and she could see that she was more scarred than her, that he yearned for belonging even if it was to one person. 

The young assassin swallowed, then cleared his throat and finally said 'hopefully', Adanta couldn't help herself as she reached out and hugged, the now frail looking child, tightly to her chest. The boy had gone stiff in shock, before he hesitantly returned the hug. 'To the Parlor then' she smiled brightly and the boy snorted 'Can I know your real name?' She asked gently 'its...Pyry, Pyry Sardothien' Pyry smiled.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Well, that's it for now I guess. Vale Humans 

The Freak