001« house husband.

A CHOPPING SOUND WAS HEARD INSIDE TO A MASSIVE KITCHEN

A CHOPPING SOUND WAS HEARD INSIDE TO A MASSIVE KITCHEN. A long black hair man is busy cutting a tomato then putting it to a wooden bento.

Then the egg roll were easily place inside the bento perfectly while putting lastly the cutted onion leaf.

Baji puts his touch screen out on his apron pocket then takes a snap of the photo of his creation.

French cheff kiss~

It was so silent and the only sound were the snapping photo from the phone and the flashing. Then a loud thud and screaming upstairs were heard.

"I'M SO LATE!" a young woman runs downstairs wearing her office uniform then tripping on her own foot while running downstairs.

Luckily his husband, Baji was there to catch her, he gripped his hand on her waist then putting her gently on the ground. "Be careful will you? you might get hurt from what you did there (n/n)" he said.

"I'm so sorry Kei I forgot that today is the meeting for the investment" she said hurriedly running toward the front door putting her black sandals.

"I need to go now, Darling" she said kissing Baji's cheek which make the man blushes and smile by the action, He nodded watching her getting to her car then leaving by the big door.

He closed the door gently looking at the dog infront of him, Their dog which is a samoyed tilting it's head.

"Okay, Claude let's start our by cleaning the house okay? Your fur is all over the place again." Baji said to his dog, he walk inside the massive kitchen again opening the cleaning closet then heading toward the living room when he saw something.

(Y/N)'s Bento

He look at the bento, then dropping all the thing he was holding then grabbing the bento folding it with a napkin around it.

"Fuck, (Y/N) you forgot your bento!" Baji shouted running to the front door putting his black shoes locking the door getting on his car droving off.

"I MAYBE DUMB SOMETIMES BUT IT IS MY DUTY NOT TO LET YOU STARVE!".

"I'm sorry sir, but I have to stop you since you're violating the road rules by having a high speed limits"