005« father-in-law.

BAJI IS CURRENTLY INSIDE AN ELEVATOR

BAJI IS CURRENTLY INSIDE AN ELEVATOR. He is heading to Chifuyu apartment near Shibuya.

Strolling inside the empty hallways his eyes are looking each door seeing if he was in a right floor. Landing his eyes to a familiar number.

He knocked the doors making the knob of the door twisted from inside, revealing Chifuyu on his hoodie.

"Surprise, I'm here to inspect your apartment," he grinned making Chifuyu close the door behind ignoring the man left outside. "Hey let me in!" he knocked again.

"My house is a mess," Chifuyu furrowed his eyebrows looking by the doors. "I don't care," Baji kick the door opened, revealing a living room full of instant noodles and chips.

"What happened here?" He ask at the boy "I told you my house is a mess!" Chifuyu-senpai yelled picking the cups and plastic on the floor putting it on the trashcan.

"I said to─" before Chifuyu finished his sentence a hand slapped his cheeks out of nowhere making him stumble on the cold floor. "What the hell man, " looking at Baji caressing his red cheeks.

"You amateur! what the hell are you doing man, biodegradable are not supposed to mix in non-biodegradable!" Baji yelled pointing the filling trashcan on the corner.

Taking out a black plastic out of nowhere, he start separating the non-biodegradable and the biodegradable to the two plastic bags making Chifuyu sat and looks at him.

After the separating the garbage also taking it out, now Chifuyu living room are looks stunning like ever before.

"What the hell is that! " he pointer the laundry making Chifuyu sweatdropped averting his eyes somewhere.

"I forgotten to do my laundry yesterday, " he response scratching the back of his head. He got up and close the door of the laundry room.

"What are doing here anyway?" he ask making Baji's stands up to his seat and pull out his keys. "Shiba called me yesterday he said today is Kazutora released day let's pick him up, " he smirked.