009« pet-sitter

AS THE MAN WALKS BACK IN FORTH

Baji bit his nails from nervous after finding out that today is the day he's going the visit her mom's house after promising her that he will accompany her at her friends house for a meeting this holiday.

Well he basically forgotten about it and he only remember the thing when his wife reminded him earlier this morning and now he's panicking cause Claude's sitter went to visit his family in the country side and the daycare is closed today, As Baji count his life cause he knows her own mother will become a dragon and starts scolding him non-stop, his slow brain pop an idea. 

"I'm so sorry Chifuyu that I have to bother your day off but I need someone to take care of the two, Claude's sitter went to visit his relatives while the daycare is also close today since holiday" Baji said with a hint of guilty and pity. "it's okay beside I owe you a lot now and it's time to pay back the kindness you gave to us, " he reply with a smile. 

"here's the back full of Claude's favorite snacks while the already mix milk for Claudia, " he instructed the undercut hair--boy who's listening to him patiently, Kazutora whose Chifuyu beside looks down at Claude who's busy laying down minding his own business.

Chifuyu grabbed the pet carrier that Claudia was in while Kazutora let the samoyed inside the apartment, Baji reminded him one last time. 

"Please don't separate the two unless it's an urgent cause we all know that we don't want your apartment turns into War zone full of trash bec-" before Baji finished his sentence Kazutora cuts him off by saying, "Yeah...yeah...yeah don't worry about it." closing the door behind. 

"Ho, " Baji sigh in relief before running down the stairs to go pick her mom in her house. 

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Okay, what do you want to do today?" Kazutora ask the dog who's attention at the pet carrier where his little sister sleeping in. Chifuyu opened the cage as he sees the little kitten sleeping peacefully on the fluffy sheet Baji prepared for her.

He put his hand inside grasping the little kitten gently making sure it doesn't fall off from his hands, Claude's ears goes up and his tails starts wagging aggressively seeing his little sister out from the cage.